Become a Patron!

wllmc's Biscochitos

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I made this without the red wine, because I didn't have it then, and it's delicious! Got to try it with the red wine now.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
If you leave out Cinnamon and Red Wine, you get a flavor like Anna's Orange Thins, those buttery Swedish cookies by Biscoff. That is one GREAT vape!

The Orange Thins version is SUCH a treat, I still haven't mixed this recipe the way wllmc wrote it, but it's on the list for today. I promise I'll follow directions this time, @wllmc !

Edd

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I passed out several times freeing up a bottle but it was so very worth it. This stuff is waaay good! If it gets better after a month I think my mind will explode but I'll try lol. It's really a great shake and vape! This is my first go at the FA Orange too, thats good stuff.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
If you leave out Cinnamon and Red Wine, you get a flavor like Anna's Orange Thins, those buttery Swedish cookies by Biscoff. That is one GREAT vape!

The Orange Thins version is SUCH a treat, I still haven't mixed this recipe the way wllmc wrote it, but it's on the list for today. I promise I'll follow directions this time, @wllmc !
lol Ill try the orange thins. need to make some juice tonight

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I passed out several times freeing up a bottle but it was so very worth it. This stuff is waaay good! If it gets better after a month I think my mind will explode but I'll try lol. It's really a great shake and vape! This is my first go at the FA Orange too, thats good stuff.
hey thanks, and that there is one of HIC's rules. "get mixin and vape faster" you pass the test lol !. thanks dude.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My daughter gets through Trader Joe's Liquid Stevia like it was candy. Fortunately, it comes in brown, 60ml dropper bottles, which are of course repurposed for juice after a spin in the dishwasher!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
My daughter gets through Trader Joe's Liquid Stevia like it was candy. Fortunately, it comes in brown, 60ml dropper bottles, which are of course repurposed for juice after a spin in the dishwasher!
your so lucky. hahaha

downInTn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, I mixed this up the other day and... yeah! It's good. Now I have to mix more so I can steep some for a while. What a really nice change of pace, unique, from my usual.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have been very controlled - mine is still steeping...........LOL (Might have to give it a go tomorrow though - not sure I can wait much longer because it smells delicious!)

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh wow, wllmc, you've really hit the nail on the head with this one! You remember I made 15mls the other day, crockpotted it for 4 hours, and put it away. But I just had to try it today, and it's AMAZING:D I guess I should actually make 30mls (or 60? LOL) and hide it from myself, because I don't think this 15mls is going to last long!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Oh wow, wllmc, you've really hit the nail on the head with this one! You remember I made 15mls the other day, crockpotted it for 4 hours, and put it away. But I just had to try it today, and it's AMAZING:D I guess I should actually make 30mls (or 60? LOL) and hide it from myself, because I don't think this 15mls is going to last long!
lol, thanks. I think its very unique and delicious. I'll tell mom to whip us all up a batch of cookies lol

Despite my extreme aversion to 'black licorice' or 'anise' flavors, I mixed this one up on a whim, minus the orange (didn't have it). Strangely enough, I found myself liking it but I couldn't figure out why. Until last night. To my tastes, minus the orange, this tastes like rootbeer. Not A&W rootbeer, but like Barq's. No wonder I like it, I looove rootbeer! Thanks for the recipe!

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
wllmc is forcing me to wait until Thanksgiving. I'll probably cheat and try it on Halloween.

But I just mixed another bottle that I'll vape today - because I am rebellious!
I know it's great fresh; I've always skipped the Red Wine in that. My put-away bottle uses wllmc's recipe above.

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cool. I used only orange because I didn't have the wine, but getting it this week. I will just add it to an already good mix when I get that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Make more to set aside for a month or two. I can break into mine at the end of November!

Sent from my stupid iPhone because I don't have an Android.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Vaping this now after a 6 week steep. So yummy!! Smooth, cool, sweet... Never had it sit this long before. I'll make more for another long steep.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
thanks huck :) I just finished some vintage biscochitos lol. shake and vape to a month is very good. 6-12 weeks is prime . after 5 months it looses the smoothness and that cinnamon and anise take over. time for me to batch some more up to.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The more I use anise, the more I like it. Your mom would be so proud of you!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
The more I use anise, the more I like it. Your mom would be so proud of you!

haha she is writing a cookbook. she asked me today to have the kids make this and take pictures and stuff for the book. these cookies bring so many good memories for me.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Is she really? That is so cool! Let us know, I'll buy one!

Edd

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll be honest, I really didn't think it would be any better 6 weeks later. Now my ears are watering because my mind exploded. Yeah, it's that good!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You know it's a good vape when it starts out good, transitions to "oh how nice", then on to "Ooooh, that's the ticket". Will it make it to vintage? I'll have to make more, more.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I'll be honest, I really didn't think it would be any better 6 weeks later. Now my ears are watering because my mind exploded. Yeah, it's that good!
hahaha Im glad you went for it and waited till turkey day with the rest of us. every now and then a nice long steep seems to work.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
You know it's a good vape when it starts out good, transitions to "oh how nice", then on to "Ooooh, that's the ticket". Will it make it to vintage? I'll have to make more, more.
thanks huck !

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors