Become a Patron!

Billet box?

Mechanical king

Bronze Contributor
Wasnt sure where to put this but, what exactly is a billet box? What makes it a billet box? I'm a car guy so billet to me is just aluminum... is it the same? If so why the hell are they so expensive?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They're billet aluminum. Milled from a solid piece. They're a great aio device. Can go from tight mtl to dl depending on the coil or rba you have in there. They are a money pit. The clones is almost as good as the authentic and you get a USB port with access to evolv and the dna chip. I love mine. Purple with gold plates clear doors. Tons of different styles. We have a great billet box appreciation thread here with very knowledgeable people. And some really great looking authentic and SXK billets

Mechanical king

Bronze Contributor
Can you post a picture of yours? I'm interested in them. I mean I paid $400+ for a steering wheel for my car. Love aluminum and yours sounds beautiful as I also love lsu and Vikings lol

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine is an authentic 40w. A bit older but still a killer mod.
889e523823ba1c2b2458c6ab4084d505.jpg
0ad4c0389ef36c20b30d858d535321a4.jpg

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Everything @MrMeowgi said. Extremely versatile, rugged and about the size of a deck of cards. Yes, money pit. These are SXK rev. 4b clones.DNA 60.
resize7_cr.jpg
20190921_004711_cr.jpg

VU Sponsors