Become a Patron!

Billet Box Appreciation Thread

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got it! For some odd reason, I like the SXK version better. It is convenient being able to charge the battery and also access eScribe thru the usb. I just ordered one from gas city.
Agreed, but I LOVE having the hybrid drip tips and only the JMK ones fit. Irks me to no end. Oh and then the whole resale value thing lol

Sent from the Death Star

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Agreed, but I LOVE having the hybrid drip tips and only the JMK ones fit. Irks me to no end. Oh and then the whole resale value thing lol

Sent from the Death Star
Yeah, the resale value thing.....well, I don't sell them so .....The authentic ones are excellent, but the SXKUSBBB is more convenient, besides, the way I keep f**in them up, it's not as big a loss.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whelp, wasn't fast enough. Time to hit the BST groups.

Sent from the Death Star
Damn.
2aac83f5632a3e462ed80427eeb01602.jpg

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Probably! Hahahaha!

Speaking of, I'm considering trying to trade my Gus for another one with a different finish. I really enjoy that mod but it's a damn fingerprint magnet!

Sent from the Death Star

Yeah I was surprised when you got the polished one...

Could always get another tube for it and sell the current tube on FB or what not

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The eagle has landed. I have to admit, I see what Brew's saying about the MOP button. Much nicer in person than in pics, but it's going regardless when my Timascus set comes in from Germany.
bb21154de423697b5b30fcc2ec694f20.jpg

Sent from the Death Star
Nice u gonna keep this 1 ?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
After the boxxer disaster I'd be afraid to here about the pod

I haven't kept up with BB bridges after I bought my first MF bridge so I'm not aware of the boxxer debacle. I just hope the Orion pod will be a good one but I'll wait for some reviews (in the forums) first.

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't kept up with BB bridges after I bought my first MF bridge so I'm not aware of the boxxer debacle. I just hope the Orion pod will be a good one but I'll wait for some reviews (in the forums) first.
From what I know it is a leaking disaster I have one and never taken it outta the box it's just sitten here there is suppose to be a fix for it soon but I'm not 100%

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Nice! Is that a SXK? Probably the nicest clone of anything I've ever used!

Welcome to the rabbit hole. You thought squonking was bad...

Sent from the Death Star

It is. Got it in a trade with Wtemk1. Got an insider, a vape-shell and an extra boro tank ordered. Now all I have to do is impatiently wait for it all to come over on the slow boat.

Carpe Nidor

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oi! You guys see this?!
Takes a boro and bridges, delrin construction, internal lipo, DNA or Dicodes!
1e0b00f31aa84096799b5d3680fa2f41.jpg
a929cbb2001fe5511c7979798b210e83.jpg

Sent from the Death Star

If anything, I like this more than the BB mostly due to where the chip is compared to the BB..

Really would of been nice they made the slide for the boro section leave via left side...for refill reasons...don't have to pull the entire lid off.

Probably comes off that way due to the af slot is on the part eddy didn't show completely

a73790cf14ec9b51c6b037bd05cbd73a.jpg

Be interesting to see more pictures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If anything, I like this more than the BB mostly due to where the chip is compared to the BB..

Really would of been nice they made the slide for the boro section leave via left side...for refill reasons...don't have to pull the entire lid off.

Probably comes off that way due to the af slot is on the part eddy didn't show completely

a73790cf14ec9b51c6b037bd05cbd73a.jpg

Be interesting to see more pictures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed. I like the delrin body too. More of a daily carry than the anodized finish on the BB.

Sent from the Death Star

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Someone will design an AIO that doesn't need the boro, but can utilize bridges and attys for the BB.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not sure yet. Not sure if the stainless matches well. In my eye

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk
Well at least you'll have an option for your other ones. I think the gray button will look awesome on the setup with the orange panels

Sent from the Death Star

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Shocked I'm getting on so well with the VapeShell. I'm on the second from smallest airflow reducer and will probably rebuild it with the smallest one. It's a nice restricted lung but I with less airflow I can use less wattage

NI80 30/36g fused clapton, 8 wrap, 2.5mm ID, 0.83 ohms at 21 watts.
cdaf2c918eea7b3834379e9a1ca69b5d.jpg

Sent from the Death Star

VU Sponsors