Become a Patron!

Big thanks to Jon @ Liion Wholesale

KaBoomStick

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Like a lot of you guys I buy a lot of batteries and early on questioned what was legit and what wasn't.

Thanks to this forum I learned about www.liionwholesale.com They have great prices and super fast shipping. The more you buy the cheaper the batteries get. They include a free battery case with every order which is also a big plus. They guarantee everything is 100% authentic and don't charge a premium for it.

Recently I ordered a custom dual 26650 unregulated mod and was looking for a good battery setup. Jon helped me out with recommendations for my needs at off hours and got them in the mail after my order the next day. When I received the 4 batteries I had one that was janky and my VC4 wouldn't recognize it as Li-On and showed zero/NiMH. Weird for sure. I emailed Jon and he was back to me shortly again in off hours and no questions asked swapped the battery for a new one the next day and included a prepaid mailer so I could just drop the dud in my mailbox. Great service!

In the days of the numbers games online with purchasing and usually service falling through the cracks as an after thought it's been really nice to work with a company that takes care of its customers and still provides excellent pricing and shipping.

Thanks Jon!

Admins sorry of this is the wrong place or deemed not appropriate. Just wanted the community to know my experience with a quality vendor.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Amen to that! Great guy, and company! I have my second order with them on the way. Great service and prices!

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I think it would be better in "venders review"
Do you agree? If so I can move it for all to see.

KaBoomStick

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
All good with me. Wasn't sure where was best. I just wanted the good word out.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Always glad to hear good things - I've never bought from Jon, but I've certainly referred a few folks his way...it's reassuring to see he's still keeping folks happy.

VU Sponsors