Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This looks interesting:

In_Stock_Glass_tank_The_big_dripper.jpg

It looks somewhat fragile too though...

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I put away the big dripper I bought. Filled it up, vaped nice, then dry hit. Pump, vape, dry hit, pump, dry hit... empty tank... fuck this.. At least this one you can see when your out of juice.

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine makes a gurgling noise when I release the pump when there's juice left. When it stop gurgling, I know the tank is empty, or very nearly so.

aarrgh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have 3 different versions of the big dripper. The steel one it sucks not to see when you are out of juice. One of my plastic ones came apart at the threads. So I will definitely try this one.

The idea is great, but there are some major design flaws. I will probably keep buying, until they get it totatly right(probably about version 10 or so ;(

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thankfully I almost never use the pumpy tank feature of the Big Dripper. It's only for when I absolutely can't drip. So I keep the tank full most of the time and it's always ready when I need it - unless it starts autofeeding, which happens once in a while for some reason. But yeah, I agree: seeing what's left in the tank would be good.

This glass tank BD looks fragile because, basically, the pyrex tube holds the top and bottom parts together by friction alone. Any shearing force will crack it I reckon. Glass tanks are only properly solid when the top and bottom parts are screwed together and compress the glass, ala Mini Protank II.

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Does it have a fill screw? If not, I'm not bothering to replace my V1?

Interesting. I like the idea of the big dripper and I like it as just a dripper but I have never been able to get the tank system to work quite right for my needs.

VU Sponsors