Become a Patron!

Big Buddha compared to the Kay fun

ksnake

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just got my new Buddha to go with my Ephro Mars.
badd2a5d593d5d0fda6199cd4a6cfca9.jpg

I paid close to 50 bucks for it. It has massive pull through. Then I saw this Kay fun on a site. Didn't look much different. It held 11ml instead of 10, but it was 180 bucks!... I don't see what could make it worth that much? Is it just a look what I can afford piece. Am I missing something?

Last edited:

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
yeps.. I turned mine into a dripper..
thing is solid and i haven't broken it yet.. ;)

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You have lots of room to build a dual coil in the Big Budda, not so much on the Kayfun at 3.5X the cost.

2ndInCommand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey so I know this is old, but how are you all wicking the budda? I watched d several vids. A couple had one wick through both coils, with a good amount of.cotton near the juice channels to keeps leaks down. However , a British chap, or bloke or whatever he was, used two.wicks one for each coil, and kinda put one end into.the juice channel, and the other he bent to go into.that u shaped cutout on either side of the deck if I'm explaining it correctly. Mine should be here Thursday, and id prefer not to make myself insane fucking with it. Any advice on what has worked, or not, for you would be mucho appreciato. Also.what resistance are.you running at? I usually do sweets and baccys so i tend not to.run too hot if i can help it.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I treated it like an over sized dripper #2.. I enjoyed it, but after 4 months and only using it a few times..
I sent it on to a friend.. :)

2ndInCommand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I got me one of them mile high mods, so think this will be a great tank for it..

roadshaker

Member For 4 Years
Used the one wick-dual coil method at about 1.4.It can handle lower resistance no problem.Also,a tip on easier assembly,when using glass tank just use one o-ring top and bottom.Should not leak and is a lot easier to take apart to rewick.Enjoy and it is a good tank but might want to test flavors before filling all the way.Hope that helps!

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I do the u wick method. I don't block the juice channels. After a while I bored out the airflow at the posts and that added a bunch more vapor. My standard build is a .5 Ohm dual coil 3mm id using 26 Gauge Kanthal. at 24-38 watts, it puts out a warm (not hot), thick vape that is quite tasty.

VU Sponsors