Become a Patron!

Big Baby Eleaf Coils

simplynewt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was told that Eleaf coils are compatable with the Smok Big Baby tanks. I was skeptical at first but decided to drop the money on a pack because I was also told that they make the juice taste better and they are considerable cheaper then the Smok coils. Well sure enough, the Eleaf coils do make my Vaping taste a lot better and my wallet loves the cheaper price.

I replaced the 0.4 Ohm Coil that is good for 40 to 80 watts (It is suggested on the Smok coil that it works best between 55 and 65 watts) with a HW4 - 0.3 Ohm Eleaf coil that is good for 40 to 110 watts. I just happened to notice the difference in allowed wattage so I cranked my Majesty up to 85 watts and Wow, what a difference. The coil did not get as hot as I exoected and the taste was out of this freaking world.

I have 6 BB's and they all will get a coil make over as juice permits.

Anywhos - I also have a couple BBB's that have the Q2 0.4 Ohms coil in it and would like to get some Eleaf coils for them. Does anyone know what size Eleaf coil I need to get to replace the Smok coil in these bad boys? Any inout is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
arent they all the same size?
as far as ohms vs wattages..

Eleaf HW1 Single Cylinder SS316L 0.2ohm Atomizer Head for Variable Wattage or SS316L TC Mode:
  • Designed for: 40 - 80W / Manufacturer's Recommended Wattage Range: 50 - 65W
Eleaf HW2 Dual Cylinder Kanthal 0.3ohm Atomizer Head for Variable Wattage:
  • Designed for: 30 - 70W / Manufacturer's Recommended Wattage Range: 45 - 65W
Eleaf HW3 Triple Cylinder Kanthal 0.2ohm Atomizer Head for Variable Wattage:
  • Designed for: 50 - 130W / Manufacturer's Recommended Wattage Range: 70 - 90W
Eleaf HW4 Quad Cylinder Kanthal 0.3ohm Atomizer Head for Variable Wattage:
  • Designed for: 40 - 110W / Manufacturer's Recommended Wattage Range: 60 - 80W
is that what you're looking for?

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Eleaf HW1's are what I use for my baby beast and my big baby beast. Same coil. I really like them alot and will not buy stock Smok coils fot these. They do much better on the HW1's. Now I do buy Smok coils for my Prince. They have been reliable amd last me a while.

bwhit1387

Member For 1 Year
I’m having issues , that I believe may be with the stock big baby beast tank coil, is the mesh that much better in that particular tank?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Does anyone know what size Eleaf coil I need to get to replace the Smok coil in these bad boys? Any inout is greatly appreciated.
HW1 would be the most similar. But the actual wire coil inside of it has a smaller inner diameter which means a tighter draw. I didn't care for em one bit.

VU Sponsors