Become a Patron!

Big baby beast coil shortage

I recently switch my big baby beast coil from the one that came inside it to the V8 baby T6 coils. Every time I plug in my vape(Sigeli J-150) to charge I take it off and I am getting a short message. Out of frustration I threw the RBA on until I could get more pre made coils. I recently went to buy more of the T6 coils and once again the coils worked until I plugged it in again now I am getting short messages on every single T6 coils in the package (6 of them) but the RBA works just fine. PLEASE HELP.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I recently switch my big baby beast coil from the one that came inside it to the V8 baby T6 coils. Every time I plug in my vape(Sigeli J-150) to charge I take it off and I am getting a short message. Out of frustration I threw the RBA on until I could get more pre made coils. I recently went to buy more of the T6 coils and once again the coils worked until I plugged it in again now I am getting short messages on every single T6 coils in the package (6 of them) but the RBA works just fine. PLEASE HELP.
do you have another mod to try them on? it could be the mod
outside of that, make sure the coils are screwed all the way down

VU Sponsors