Become a Patron!

Beware of some Black Friday sales

wizzard

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just a heads up to Beware of some Black Friday deals. I just got an email from ECIG.com thay have 15% off this week and on Black Friday. A month ago I purchased some uwell crown coils from them for 7.50 a pack. So I was going to go get some more especially at 15% off. I see they have raised the prices to 14.00 a pack (almost doubled the price) for the sale. Watch out many vendors will be doing this for this coming weekend. You think you are getting a great deal but they have raised there prices. So at 15% off they are making more money than they would be at their normal prices. This is just one vendor I have noticed but I am sure there will be many others. Just a heads up.

Last edited:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes this is the same tactic that many big box stores use as well, JC penny's , ..Etc. They double asking price making it look like you are saving with discount when you are not, as with anything, "Buyer beware"

Reactions: Myk

wizzard

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I emailed ecig and was asking them about why the price increase for the UWELL coils and guess what the price has now dropped back down.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I checked the prices on the things I might be interested in back in September to see if they would do that very thing. I will see very soon.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Black Friday is not longer the day to go out get deals it has not been this way for a very long time.. Its merely a marketers paradise

VU Sponsors