Become a Patron!

Beware battery bro

Ordered and paid for three 18650 batteries from them 32 DAYS AGO! I ALSO PAID FOR SHIPPING! No word from them.

battery bro

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey there, not sure why we haven't heard from you. Can you kindly private message me your email address or order number so I can see what's going on?

Why you haven't heard from me?!!!!!!. 34 days now, no batteries. My order no. is BB1734. I have emailed you numerous times. A few times you responded saying everything is fine. your latest email stated that "customs had held up shipment because batteries are 3000 mah'" That you would continue to ship batteries AND GIVE ME A 30% DISCOUNT. So, have the batteries even left the far east?

You have all my info when I joined your site. You have all my info WHEN I PAID FOR MY ORDER 34 DAYS AGO! I even gave you my phone number and asked for you to call me 4 days ago. NOTHING FROM YOU! My earlier post meant to say 50% discount.

battery bro

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi Zoby, we are a team at Battery Bro - it's not just me (Maybe we should have called it battery bros with an S). Someone else has been handling your case. We'll use order number, name, or email address to lookup tickets.

I understand you have been in contact and have received responses from us - so that is good. Of course we will honor any discount we offered in case of delays.

Please understand you chose the PostNL 30-day as your shipping option. This shipping option is slow because they are shipped by sea freight.

Regarding the 3000mAh customs issue - it is true and this can happen with certain models. There are strict rules when importing high capacity (as defined by 3Ah and higher). While we rarely have issues, every once and awhile an order is slowed down by customs.

Lastly regarding a request for a call 4 days ago - we can and often do contact customers by phone, especially for delays and so forth. What sometimes happens is we tried to call but there was no pick up. In that case you should have received an email from us afterwards. As we have a very high volume of orders, sometimes it can take 2-3 days to receive a reply. In your case I have set your ticket to the highest priority and will talk to your account manager to see to it that you are contacted.

Best,

battery bro

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello again Zoby. Just to keep you informed we have just emailed you. If you do not get it, feel free to PM me.

VU Sponsors