Become a Patron!

Better bang for your buck ? Subox mini kit or eleaf 60w with subtank mini or crown tank

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you have a vape shop close by where you can get your hands on one? My local shop carries both, and from what I can tell you can't go wrong with either one. Personally, I would grab the IStick 60 and Crown tank.

misthub_rick

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Vape Media
Both seem like excellent choices :)

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know its not on the OP's list but my vote would go to the $49 RX200/Crown...I have two and absolutely were the best mods I've bought in a long time...
eeaa0716cc8237f91f541909bb6d17fc.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know its not on the OP's list but my vote would go to the $49 RX200/Crown...I have two and absolutely were the best mods I've bought in a long time...
eeaa0716cc8237f91f541909bb6d17fc.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
That just made the short-list.

Grimwald

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Different shapes and sizes. Subox shorter and more square. Eleaf rounded and 1/4" or so taller. Just depends on what you like. I personally like shorter and squarer.

Giz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
How about a eVic-ETC mini 75 watt?

drackeo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Id say the new Kbox 200watt TC.... That thing is nice and only a little more then the WX200, plus you get a top fill subtank mini in the kit. Cant beet that. The evic VTC mini is a very close second tho.

Although i dont believe that the KBox 200 is out just yet, soon tho.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Forgot to mention it but out of the 2 original options my money would be on the iStick it packs an extra 10watts and does temperature control too plus if you grab the full kit you get you get a better tank namely the (Melo2)

VU Sponsors