Become a Patron!

Best Zero Nicotine E-Juice.

Hello my fellow vapsters, i recently suffered a heart attack on 1/1/18. I have been told by doctor, to go zero nicotine. What i am asking is what is the best zero nic, e-juice out there in your opinion. I enjoy fruit, drink, and desert flavors. I usually buy 60, and 100ml bottles. As always Thanks.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@Wallybear Welcome and sorry to hear about your health issues. In my opinion e-Liquids are still good even when they are Zero I mistaken ordered some over the years with Zero. I even had one that they did not make with Nicotine for some reason and yes I added Nicotine as it was what I consider a morning flavor. To be honest it was good to start and even tastier (to me) with 3MG added. Might also look for companies that offer flavor shots as additions. Sorry I cn't name them off the top of my head but someone should come along and offer more help. GOOD LUCK and Get Better Soon!

@Wallybear Welcome and sorry to hear about your health issues. In my opinion e-Liquids are still good even when they are Zero I mistaken ordered some over the years with Zero. I even had one that they did not make with Nicotine for some reason and yes I added Nicotine as it was what I consider a morning flavor. To be honest it was good to start and even tastier (to me) with 3MG added. Might also look for companies that offer flavor shots as additions. Sorry I cn't name them off the top of my head but someone should come along and offer more help. GOOD LUCK and Get Better Soon!
Thanks for the flavor shots idea. I know Vista Vapor offers them.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I figured if you think it has less flavor or a difference that flavor shots would help. :vino:

@Wallybear have you found what you're looking for / more info on this topic since then?? I just bought an e-cig and don't really want to develop a taste for nicotine (I rarely smoke normal cigs) so looking to find out best nicotine-free liquid brands to buy...
Sorry to hear about your heart and hope you're doing better!

VU Sponsors