Become a Patron!

Best vendor for nic salts.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wanna know people's experinces and opinions on whose the best source for buying nic salts for DIY...my prioities are
1) Quality...clean tasting, and they work well, fresh, glass bottles a plus
2) customer service...do they get their orders out in
a timely fashion and are they responsive to e-mails or calls.
3) price...is not an issue.
Please don't recommend ....mention..... or whisper the name Nude Nicotine...they are not even a consideration.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
I wanna know people's experinces and opinions on whose the best source for buying nic salts for DIY...my prioities are
1) Quality...clean tasting, and they work well, fresh, glass bottles a plus
2) customer service...do they get their orders out in
a timely fashion and are they responsive to e-mails or calls.
3) price...is not an issue.
Please don't recommend ....mention..... or whisper the name Nude Nicotine...they are not even a consideration.
You know there are two types, one for pods, and another for sub ohms

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know there are two types, one for pods, and another for sub ohms
can you explain that or give me some links...from everything I've seen it's just nic salts the strength of them depends on how much you use in your mix.I know different companies are using different acids, but I've never heard about one being for pods and one for sub-ohms.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
can you explain that or give me some links...from everything I've seen it's just nic salts the strength of them depends on how much you use in your mix.I know different companies are using different acids, but I've never heard about one being for pods and one for sub-ohms.
Well one Co sells there juices of salts mixed for sub ohms in 3 or 6 mg only which would not work great in pods since the nic strength is too low. So that is why I say 2 types.

SAGE Nic Salts 3mg, and 6 mg

http://www.beyondvape.com/store/sag...elight-ft-sage-nic-salts-3mg-60ml-p-8846.html

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well one Co sells there juices of salts mixed for sub ohms in 3 or 6 mg only which would not work great in pods since the nic strength is too low. So that is why I say 2 types.

SAGE Nic Salts 3mg, and 6 mg

http://www.beyondvape.com/store/sag...elight-ft-sage-nic-salts-3mg-60ml-p-8846.html
I was talking about DIY, being able to buy say 100mg of nic treated with citiric or benzoic acid to make you own DIY recepies with. not buying premade juices with nic salts in them...

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
I was talking about DIY, being able to buy say 100mg of nic treated with citiric or benzoic acid to make you own DIY recepies with. not buying premade juices with nic salts in them...
Yep I know but there is another salt formula for sub ohms which this vendor calls sage.

Not sure what nic sellers call it for DOY, do you know the name?

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Liquid Nicotine Wholesale. Been pleased with product and service. Just bought my first full liter, so can't comment on long term usability. Fingers crossed. Have a few 8 weeks steepers that are good.

VU Sponsors