Become a Patron!

Best Touch Screen Mod: Charon TS 218, CUBOID PRO 200W or G Priv 220W Mod

Urvapin

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Smok G-Priv is a 220W mod featuring a 2.4-inch touchscreen that has the most advanced OLED display to date of any mod. The G-Priv also features full temperature control modes including adjustable TCR for any wire type. It will suit a large variety of vapers with its range of power settings. You get a lot of nice features for the money, all wrapped up in a smart-looking package. Get it with $66.99 and enjoy free shipping via this link: SMOK G Priv 220W Mod. You can get it with $66.99 from Urvapin and enjoy free shipping, just following this link:SMOK G Priv 220W Mod

Even though the Joyetech Cuboid Pro and the Smok G Priv look very similar, there is a really big difference in the battery doors that they use. The Cuboid Pro uses a bottom loading battery door that I have to give them credit for because it’s really well done. Simply push out and pull up and the battery door latch will open. Load your batteries in, push down and in and the battery door will close very solidly. It also does a fine job in wattage mode and so far, all of the temperature control coils I have run on it have worked just fine. If you’re a TC vaper, don’t miss out. You can get it with $89.79 from Urvapin and enjoy free shipping, just following this link:Joyetech CUBOID PRO 200W Mod.

SMOANT Charon TS 218 Mod picks up where the SMOANT Charon 213 left off, adding in some new design elements, a touchscreen display, and plenty of power, modes, and capabilities. The Charon TS218, can fire all the way down to 0.05 ohms so it will satisfy the hardcore cloud chasers, while making everyone else happy with ease. You can get it with $64.89 from Urvapin and enjoy free shipping, just following this link:Smoant Charon TS 218 Mod.

Unlike the G-Priv and Cuboid Pro, Smoant utilizes a single firing button. Which type of firing method do you prefer and which do you think is the best touchscreen mod on the market today?

Any more electronic cigarette promotion infos, just check:Cheap Vape Deals

Best Seller:

SMOK Stick X8 Kit $37.89 and Free Shipping

Hangsen Genesis $27.69 and Free Shipping

New Arrival:

VOOPOO Alpha I $89.99 and Free Shipping

Nicomore M1 $54.5 and Free Shipping

VU Sponsors