Become a Patron!

Best tank I've had for flavor

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have all 4 color options of the super tank and use them all.
I use the .2 coils @ 50 - 70 watts (depending on what mod I'm using since some do NOT produce as much power as stated like the Sigelei Fuchai 213 and Vaporesso Tarot 200)
It did indeed take just a bit to get used to the drip tip that is on it but you CAN actually put your own on.
However built into the top cap there is a 4.5mm tube that sticks out to accept the drip tip.

dud3r

Member For 4 Years
I had a mini and the super. I tried the ceramic coils in the super and put it away. The airflow was tight and flavor was no where near as good. Still have some regular could for it. Might have to try it again some time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I only use the .2 coils the .5's ust don't do it for me. The tobeco is an amazing tank but it's not all that easy to get a hold of which sucks.

Avidos

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Been using my Geek Vape Avocado 24, the type of build alters the level of flavor this atty gives.
By default, my starting wire which is an A1 24G Kanthal is already fine, until I tried using a Twisted one.

PS: This thing can somehow chuck load of cloud you know

f4milytime

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I wanna get one of those Tobeco tanks. Right now I'm enjoying my Aromamizer Supreme, flavor is awesome but it gets really hot.

Waffle Baron

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Haven't picked up a Tobeco yet, but my Avocado and the Serpent mini are my favorite flavor tanks. I'm a fan of mini's so I'll have to grab one on my next order

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have both versions of the Tobeco super mini tanks-prebuilt coils and rta- and while both are great flavor tanks, I personally keep going back to the Alleria. The other top-o-da-heap tank is the Petri RTA, kinda hard to choose between the two. The only thing I can say is that with the Petri I get a somewhat different flavor profile than with the Alleria. I have almost identical builds, use the same juice yet the Petri yields a slightly more pronounced citrusy vape while the Alleria's is more fruity.
My plan was to use the super mini RTA as a MTL tank but that idea flew like a lead balloon. My next try was the regular super mini with the triton 1.8 ohm coils. That went over like 9 month pregnant pole jumper. I installed the 0.5 ohm coil to try it out and there it sits. Given the fact that the Alleria tanks are becoming extinct and the Petri RTA requires a second mortgage (not really but durn close) combined with my fumble fingers, the super mini tanks get used a lot. It is much easier to get spare parts, even a 510 DT adapter.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Fugaziman, not to be picking on you or your statement but.... I have the Aromamizer supreme so I have experimented with it. The Petri rta and Alleria, could be on par or very close to each other and to the Supreme. Had you qualified your statement as your preference/opinion, I would've left it alone. As you know, taste is subjective and there is no hard and fast rule as to the best vape gear, it all depends one one's preference and budget.

Dude, The question was " Best tank I've had for flavour"...The operative word being "I've"
The question wasn't " best tank ever produced for flavour"....So I stick to my subjective and qualified answer...And I'm not picking on you or your answer but maybe reading the heading of the main post might help. All too often in forums people play at the "who can piss furthest up the wall" competition. I was doing that, just as asked giving my 2 pennies worth, My personal opinion on my personal preference of what I've tried and what I actually own, One mans/womans taste when it comes to flavours is extremely subjective. I personally can't stand Heizen based liquids ....yet it won awards, but I won't brow beat someone because they like it.

MalooGaming

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I recently bought a tobeco super mini tank and the flavor is amazing. I've never had a tank that produced such great flavor. The tank isn't very expensive either and refilling it is super easy. Now I want to try the tobeco super tank.
Im using the SMOK tfv8 Cloud Beast , amazing flavour and clouds , i change vape and it keeps the flavour coming through.

Danette

Member For 4 Years
I own 6 tobeco minis and then 5 other tanks the tobeco beats the others hands down. My opinion

just a matter of personal preference, best flavor tanks so far would be LEMO V1,V2, Kayfun 3&5, last and will never be the least is the Squape X series
;)

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
just a matter of personal preference, best flavor tanks so far would be LEMO V1,V2, Kayfun 3&5, last and will never be the least is the Squape X series
;)
thats very true! everyone has different preferences.

TrashCat

Member For 4 Years
I get sick of rebuilding at times, so am now looking for a great flavor tank with pre-made coils (a clearomizer).

The Tobecco Super Mini is all I've seen voted here ... and a quick mention of the original Crown. I've also heard great things about the original Cleito.

Any others I should consider? (I prefer more juice capacity than less)

Thanks

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I get sick of rebuilding at times, so am now looking for a great flavor tank with pre-made coils (a clearomizer).

The Tobecco Super Mini is all I've seen voted here ... and a quick mention of the original Crown. I've also heard great things about the original Cleito.

Any others I should consider? (I prefer more juice capacity than less)

Thanks
depends how much flavor and clouds you want. TFV8 is the best tank by far, but it's a juice guzzler, battery drainer, and takes a lot of watts. a more mid tier one would be an aspire clieto, freemax starre pure, smok tfv8 baby beast or smok tfv8 big baby.

TrashCat

Member For 4 Years
Thanks... I like the last 4 you mentioned... Those have been what I've been searching reviews for this afternoon. I couldn't care less about clouds... I just want flavor, flavor, flavor ;)

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Thanks... I like the last 4 you mentioned... Those have been what I've been searching reviews for this afternoon. I couldn't care less about clouds... I just want flavor, flavor, flavor ;)
the purre has the longest lasting coils of the 4 IMO but doens't wick as fast with thick juices. the baby beast is good. i think i may like the clieto a little better and the clieto has cheaper coils and lots of accessories including a 5ml tank extension. haven't tried the big baby yet but I'd probably take the clieto if you use 80/20VG or the purre if you use thinner juice then that but really you can't go wrong with any of those 4

TrashCat

Member For 4 Years
Hahahah... Wow... Talk about advice that's right on the money!

I've been this --> <-- close to buying a cleito for the past week, but read today about the Starre Pure being the best flavor tank out there currently.

Now I'm having an internal fight about those 2 and the Tobecco Super mini.

At least I'm down to 3 choices. ;)

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Hahahah... Wow... Talk about advice that's right on the money!

I've been this --> <-- close to buying a cleito for the past week, but read today about the Starre Pure being the best flavor tank out there currently.

Now I'm having an internal fight about those 2 and the Tobecco Super mini.

At least I'm down to 3 choices. ;)
can't go wrong with a clieto. the stare pure coils are super cheap. the .25 coil for them is as good as the ones for the clieto. plus it'll never leak even a little. i got 10 .25 ohm coils for the pure for 20 bucks total so 2 bucks a coil including shipping and everything. clieto usually run about 2.50 a coil plus shipping. and the pure coils seem to last a bit longer IMO. both are great choices though. here is my review on the freemax starre pure. I didn't care for the tobecco supertank personally. I had the super tank RTA and gave it away

Last edited:

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
For flavor with damn good vapor production, try the Wotofo Serpent Mini. For less than $20.00, you get a great tank that functions flawlessly with terrific flavor.

wotofo-serpent_mini-1_1024x1024.jpg

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
;)
I have Lemo V2's and the Kanger Subtank mini using the RBA deck beats em.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
All have been mentioned, here is my list in my order of pure flavor enjoyment:

Petri, Boreas, Alleria, Merlin, ModFather

For various reasons, Merlin is my daily driver at work, all are excellent in their own way

TrashCat

Member For 4 Years
For flavor with damn good vapor production, try the Wotofo Serpent Mini. For less than $20.00, you get a great tank that functions flawlessly with terrific flavor.

I'm trying to decide on my next RTA as well... Top contenders are the Serpent Mini (only 3ml), Serpent Mini 25, Geekvape Ammit or possibly Goblin Mini v3 with the extended tube.

But the Clearo is the priority...

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The best tank is the one that works for you. Everyone has a different perspective and sense of taste. It's all subjective. I've learned over the years not to buy into the hype because what one vaper likes another may not. I try to associate with vapers that vape the same way I do and then I take it from there. That's not to say I'm not willing to try new things because for me that's one of the best things about vaping. However, I do take the opinions of some members here more seriously than others because their way of vaping is a lot closer to mine.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
The best tank is the one that works for you. Everyone has a different perspective and sense of taste. It's all subjective. I've learned over the years not to buy into the hype because what one vaper likes another may not. I try to associate with vapers that vape the same way I do and then I take it from there. That's not to say I'm not willing to try new things because for me that's one of the best things about vaping. However, I do take the opinions of some members here more seriously than others because their way of vaping is a lot closer to mine.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk
very well said. unless the tank is a complete dud (aka leaks, is built like shit, doesn't wick well etc) then a lot of it is subjective

vlsvapor

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I loved my Herakles Plus but the o-rings went quick and or weren't good. After a month or so the glass got real loose which caused some leakage.

Crown has always been good to me, no real complaints about it.

Smok TFV4 didn't get much flavor at all. Clouds were there but Flavor > Clouds of course.

Arctic, loved this tank back in the day. Never bought the new one though.

Nautilus Mini - will forever by my favorite MTL tank, such flavor out of that thing.

richardward77

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
feed98dcdedc73b62a6bc20dcdf96906.jpg
petri rta best tank imo.but taste is subjective.

Sent from my LG-K120 using Tapatalk

bomatt

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I recently bought a tobeco super mini tank and the flavor is amazing. I've never had a tank that produced such great flavor. The tank isn't very expensive either and refilling it is super easy. Now I want to try the tobeco super tank.
I totally agree with your statement. The first tank I bought was the mini super tank. Then ended up getting the 25mm super tank to get more volume.

I've bought a lot of sub ohm tanks in my day. Trying to find one that looks cool, and at the same time has great flavor. I've found that the Super Tank by tobeco has been, by far, the best tank for flavor. The clouds aren't that bad either. I don't see myself changing to a different tank. I love this damn thing. I now have about 3 or 4 of them and found a good website for different colored glass and different drip tips. I also found the rainbow super tank, ill be purchasing that very soon. And for the price, you can't possibly go wrong.

ccccb39a699984009e7feffc07083ed7.jpg

Compositecrew

Unlisted Vendor
I recently bought one. and really like it. my wife used it (and shes very picky) and had me go pick her up one to!. I almost prefer my lemo 3 but i switch back and forth alot. along with my vector

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I use the TFV8 cloud beast although it has great flavour I still think the uwell crown is the best tank I've tried for flavour, my wife uses it and its just an awesome flavour vape when I use it

Then I snap out of it cause I miss the "chimney" so I'll leave the flavour section and head back to cloud chasers section
:kickbutt:

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I upgraded my Herakles v1's and Crown V1's with Smok Baby Beasts and Big Baby Beasts. Also, since Uwell finally figured out how to make a decent coil, the Crown Se1 and Crown 2 with the new "Crown 2" coils will be the tank to beat for flavor for tanks with premade coils. The myuwell site has great deals on the tank and coils right now.

Dpetes

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
feed98dcdedc73b62a6bc20dcdf96906.jpg
petri rta best tank imo.but taste is subjective.

Sent from my LG-K120 using Tapatalk
I agree the petri rta is my at home tank and it's got the best flavor and it's easy to maintain once you figure out the wicking. My favorite tank so far and I've tried a lot (moonshot, cleito rta, cruise etc...) but you're right taste is subjective

f4milytime

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've been enjoying the Smok Tf-rta, with the typical 26/36 fused claptons.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For what it is I find nothing wrong with the Kanger Subtank Minis using the RBA deck.

Heck the Billet box now uses the same coils :)

VU Sponsors