Become a Patron!

BEST SUB-OHM TANKS FOR TEMP CONTROL

Good Day fellow Vapers!!

I'm looking for a sub-ohm tank/sub tank/clearomizer (or what ever you guys called it) that is most suitable or recommended for vaping in temp control mode (TC Mode). I have been using plenty of tanks and RDA with my FINDER 133. And am currently in love with my TFV8 Cloud Beast with the X4 Coil. Oh i forgot to mention that i am a temp control vaper until my last TFV8 that doesn't come with stainless steel coil compatible for TC Mode (except the RBA deck where you can build your own coils). But TFV8 was so good despite its drinking juice capability and expensive coils.

Anyway, back to the subject. So if anyone have recommendation for any CLEAROMIZERS/SUB-OHM TANK/SUB TANK that can handle TC Mode while giving a lot of vapor (comparison to TFV8 Cloud Beast), do share it.

Cheers.

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Take a look at a Tobeco Super tank. Inexpensive, takes any Atlantis compatible coil, so you have lots of options for factory could that will be appropriate for TC, and performs well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
are you planning on building coils yourself or looking for a sub ohm tank that has coils appropriate for temp control you can buy?

Lactone

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The Kangertech Subtank Mini has a variety of TC coils. I have tried both the SS and the Ni200 TC coils, and both have performed quite well. Sure, you aren't going to get the insane vapor production that you do from a TFV8, but you do get nice, thick, dense clouds with great flavor. No tank gives the vapor that the cloud beast does honestly...so you are going to have to take that into consideration. But yeah, subtank mini man, as far as flavor goes, with GOOD vapor production, I don't think many compare to this little bugger.

VU Sponsors