Become a Patron!

Best Steampunk Mod: Tesla Nano, Voopoo Drag or Smoant GAIA

Urvapin

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tesla Nano 120W screams premium and performs perfectly. The screen and menu system are fast and easy. The display is sharp and readable. The 510 pin is great. It has a freaking On-Off switch. It's a solid chunk of well-designed and beautifully crafted metal. It’s also affordable, you can get it with $42.89 and enjoy free shipping worldwide via this link: Tesla Nano 120W Mod

The Voopoo Drag mod is a small, dual 18650 regulated box that utilizes the 32-bit super Gene.Fun chip to bring us a feature-rich vaping experience that includes the expected variable wattage and temperature control modes (with TCR), and some additional attributes that are remarkably similar to another well known chip: the Omni from Vaporesso. The performance and reliability of this mod is pretty much unrivaled at this price point. There are 3 versions you can choose:

Voopoo Drag 157 Silver $45.69 and free shipping worldwide

Voopoo Drag 157 resin $49.89 and free shipping worldwide

Voopoo Drag 157 black $68.79 and free shipping worldwide

I can’t know exactly what is in the designer’s mind, but this Gaia box mod reminds me of the Tesla Nano 120w, Voopoo Drag 157w and Asvape Michael. It is exquisitely designed in details; it has pure color and sound quality; it brings in the Greek Mythology, adding its attractions! One of the highlights of this mod is that it has the function to recommend the optimum wattage according to the resistance of the atomizer under VW mode. With this function, you can start vaping on this mod even if you’ve never vaped before. You can get it with $66.89 and enjoy free shipping worldwide via this link: Smoant Gaia 220W Mod

Any more electronic cigarette promotion infos, just check:Cheap Vape Deals

Best Seller:

SMOK Stick X8 Kit $37.89 and Free Shipping

Hangsen Genesis $27.69 and Free Shipping

New Arrival:

VOOPOO Alpha I $89.99 and Free Shipping

Nicomore M1 $54.5 and Free Shipping

VU Sponsors