Become a Patron!

best squonking atty that you can use veritcal builds with.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
asking what is the best flavor squonk atty that is set up for vertical builds 22mm or smaller...I've heard the big block is great, but it is impossible to find the bf pin for it.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
For flavor on my squonk mods I use a Hadalay, a goon22 or a tugboat v3

BAM crew

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
you can't really build vertical with a Hadaly can you...the other two I'm not familiar with.
Forgive my ignorance... I missed that part.
You really can't build vertical on any of those. Maybe the goon, but I'm not sure why you would want to.

Maybe the tsunami 22?
I've never built one though, my last verticle atty was the Marquis and veritas

tsunamirda222__10822.1465494461__17821.1476905727.500.659.jpg

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Marquis, if you can find one. Not sure if clones were ever made.

minimalsaint

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Pindad by bombertech off the top of my head...
DDP One will have a squonk pin soon....
It's like a tiny genesis that you can fill by squonking.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Marquis, if you can find one. Not sure if clones were ever made.
don't be ridiculous..the chinese even clone our money...they cloned the marquis...I'm pretty sure the only things they don't clone are really highend gennys.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pindad by bombertech off the top of my head...
DDP One will have a squonk pin soon....
It's like a tiny genesis that you can fill by squonking.
yeah that thing is not a genny...that is what back in the day we called a self feeding dripper but which the chinese have marketed as a "genisis style" tank which is no more a genny than a pork bun is a doughnut.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Forgive my ignorance... I missed that part.
You really can't build vertical on any of those. Maybe the goon, but I'm not sure why you would want to.

Maybe the tsunami 22?
I've never built one though, my last verticle atty was the Marquis and veritas

tsunamirda222__10822.1465494461__17821.1476905727.500.659.jpg

Can't you build verical coils on any squonker with a velocity style post system?

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Marquis is probably one of the best (can be BF) attys made for vertical coils.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you find one, I bet your SS mesh wicks would be the bees knees in it squonking.....

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Can't you build verical coils on any squonker with a velocity style post system?
You should be able to. On that note the velocity itself would be a good one.
Or, see which one you like and if a fatdaddy squonk pin would work.
I did that to the stillaire v4 and it was great

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Origen V2
Not sure if you can find the BF pin for it any more tho.
yeah maybe...I had the Origenny MKII and that piece of crap drove me nuts...soured me on Origen's products..it really sucks that because of the deeming regs, and the EU's draconian vaping laws... all the independent modders and their gear have been driven out of bussiness and the industry and technology has been turned over to the Chinese who are world renouned for being the single worst innovators on the planet.the greaterst vaping gear ever made is being phased out and you can't buy them or parts for them anymore.Instead we are flooded with this Hello kitty crap from china.

PuffOn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
yeah maybe...I had the Origenny MKII and that piece of crap drove me nuts...soured me on Origen's products..it really sucks that because of the deeming regs, and the EU's draconian vaping laws... all the independent modders and their gear have been driven out of bussiness and the industry and technology has been turned over to the Chinese who are world renouned for being the single worst innovators on the planet.the greaterst vaping gear ever made is being phased out and you can't buy them or parts for them anymore.Instead we are flooded with this Hello kitty crap from china.
Yes, I agree.
Looks like Vapin Art still has the BF pin, which fit my Origen V2 clone.
http://www.vapinart.com/cart/Bottom-Feeder-Kit-for-Origen-V2V3-SS-P1270.aspx

If you find one, I bet your SS mesh wicks would be the bees knees in it squonking.....
I've just put some ss mesh in the Gaia but I'm not squonking it yet. The flavor seems off, too hot or too much metal flavor? Yes, it's still my first ss mesh build so I can improve, i hope.

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've run vertical coils in the Mulciber and Pancake. Mulciber single coil, Pancake duals. Excellent flavor from both with verts.

I love the Origen V3 but the super high squonk hole leaves the well filled with juice and I ended up spilling it out the air holes on the regular.

adhRXgS.jpg

8Cmznl8.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've run vertical coils in the Mulciber and Pancake. Mulciber single coil, Pancake duals. Excellent flavor from both with verts.

I love the Origen V3 but the super high squonk hole leaves the well filled with juice and I ended up spilling it out the air holes on the regular.

adhRXgS.jpg

8Cmznl8.jpg
are you using silica wicks? doesn't look like cotton.

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've never used ReadyXWick but I've been tempted to try it. I've only ever wicked with Koh Gen Do or rayon in the three years I've been vaping.

VU Sponsors