Become a Patron!

Best rta for a flavor/cloud chaser?

Trusty_vapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I don't really consider myself a flavor or a cloud chaser fully. I like both. I'm wanting to step into the rta world. I currently have a herakles plus. What rta would you suggest? Been looking at the griffin, gemini, smok tf (probably g2).

Trusty_vapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Is it better than the griffin? Seems like everyone loves that tank

Jayvon633

Member For 4 Years
The aromamizer supreme is another good choice. Its the only one iv tried so far but its all i need. It has a juice flow control as well as airflow control and a 7ml tank which helps because i tend to go through a lot of juice with it. It can handle high wattages as long as you have a good build in it and the flavor is amazing.

AdubbaU

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a hard time choosing between Boreas and Supreme. The Supreme just seems to be built better (sorry Roxy) and like the independent jfc afc. However the Boreas works better, smooth airflow better vape. If I was forced to choose would Vote Boreas like to support local designer and when comes down to it better vape is bottom line.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I have a hard time choosing between Boreas and Supreme. The Supreme just seems to be built better (sorry Roxy) and like the independent jfc afc. However the Boreas works better, smooth airflow better vape. If I was forced to choose would Vote Boreas like to support local designer and when comes down to it better vape is bottom line.

Thanks!

I need to sell my Supreme. Aside from the obvious reason for not wanting it, I despise those pins in the jfc. And I'm not real fond of the airflow. In fact I just burned my lip :cuss2:

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My Butterscotch has never tasted this good. The BOREAS is a keeper for sure. Tastes exactly like Sonic's Buttered Toffee shake minus the fat belly :D

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thanks!

I need to sell my Supreme. Aside from the obvious reason for not wanting it, I despise those pins in the jfc. And I'm not real fond of the airflow. In fact I just burned my lip :cuss2:
I'm glad I didn't buy the Supreme. I almost did. Once you were on VU and read your threads. I knew that you would design the perfect tank. Thanks again Roxy :blowkiss:

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Is it better than the griffin? Seems like everyone loves that tank
Lets put it this way, the Boreas shatters all of the things that made the Griffin the leader except maybe one thing, being 22mm. That's like the only thing that the Griffin has on the Boreas, it's smaller. Take anything else, juice capacity, effectiveness and ease of wicking, build deck size, overall design, feel, finish, just everything the Boreas wins. So as long as you're ok with a 25mm tank the Boreas is the hands down winner.

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks!

Give ya 5 bucks for it...;)

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Alleria. And wotofo conquerer. And boreas All of them great flavor. Boreas more airy, conquerer is more restrictive. I love my conquerer. Those three are in my daily rotation right now.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Ouch. Say, I do have some land down in Florida I would be willing to trade for it...

Underwater?

I had to buy from SC ASAP so I could see what they did compared to Boreas :confused:

SHOUTCAST

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was never a fan of RDAs cause of the constant dripping but i loved the flavor they gave off and vapor.. My new favorite tank is the Ijoy limitless RDTA.. It is basally a rda with a bottom tank section for liquid. it is only for dual coils so if that turns you off you may not like it but the flavor is great and it is really easy to build on.. also easy to fill. Also cause of its design it will not leak cause the air flow is at the top.. but if you leave it on its side long enough it will start to leak..but standing up it will never leak.

Review

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ALERRIa
Serpent
VCMT
BILLOW V3 plus
BOREAS
Supreme
IMO

VAPE ON

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
welll for everyone who stopped using a griffin for their boreas, I am accepting donations of griffins. I love my 3 and am quite happy with them

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
welll for everyone who stopped using a griffin for their boreas, I am accepting donations of griffins. I love my 3 and am quite happy with them
I donated mine...
My boi loves the Griffin
Well it's his first RTA though, I don't blame him

VAPE ON

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
whats not to like about the grifin 22
ive gotten 3 of them all for less then $20 shipped brand new

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I don't own one bro...
But for sure CONQUERER is one of the flavor RTAS..

VAPE ON
Conquerer with some 316L 28g tribraid coils in there is absolutely killin it. In my daily rotation for sure

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
id consider moving on if it wasnt for the fact everything that seems to be better is 25mm and m mods arent 25mm wide. and I hate overhang

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
id consider moving on if it wasnt for the fact everything that seems to be better is 25mm and m mods arent 25mm wide. and I hate overhang
Not all 25mm are good just because it's a big fad at the moment. Some are just airy with no flavor. Don't underestimate the 22s :D

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You need to buy a 25 mm mod
Rx200s Wismec 100 vtc75 etc....

VAPE ON

Ogvapez

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
25mm Griffin I can't go past 50w or get a dry burn? On my crown 120 no sweat? I love the look of the Griffin but keeping it real was a let down.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
You need to buy a 25 mm mod
Rx200s Wismec 100 vtc75 etc....

VAPE ON
but my 14 month old D2 and 15 month old 3li and 6 month old koopor plus work perfectly lke the day they were bought
I dont need a new mod especially since i stopped using tc mode

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's still one of the best 22mm tanks, I just moved it over to my series build and the Boreas has taken over as my main powerhouse.

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
25mm Griffin I can't go past 50w or get a dry burn? On my crown 120 no sweat? I love the look of the Griffin but keeping it real was a let down.
Check out some wicking tutorials on youtube. Using the wick method I covered on our channel a little while back I can easily go upwards of 100 although I typically stay at 75 for the build that's there now

Ogvapez

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Check out some wicking tutorials on youtube. Using the wick method I covered on our channel a little while back I can easily go upwards of 100 although I typically stay at 75 for the build that's there now

75 to 100 Chain Vape? Tho?

Last edited:

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Yeah easily. It's the air channels. Can chain vape the tank dry if you don't die from the nic first haha

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What's your build? Remember wattage is just one variable in the equation. A .5Ω coil at 50w sounds right, a .8Ω coil at 50w would probably burn some wick. Resistance, the mass of the coil, the wicking, and airflow all play together to determine the wattage a build can handle.

Ogvapez

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
What's your build? Remember wattage is just one variable in the equation. A .5Ω coil at 50w sounds right, a .8Ω coil at 50w would probably burn some wick. Resistance, the mass of the coil, the wicking, and airflow all play together to determine the wattage a build can handle.
On my crown .5 .25 120watt no problem. Just stating anything I throw on the Boreas I cloud Chain Vape no problem any other Atty same thing. Griffin just doesn't do it for me any setup I do from .11 to .65 for high watts
Here u go typo.

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
On my crown .5 .25 120watt no problem. Just stating anything I throw on the Boreas I cloud Chain Vape no problem any other Atty same thing. Griffin just doesn't do it for me any setup I do from .11 to .65 for high watts
Here u go typo.
Sounds like wicking then. You want that cotton just barely inside the ring, I'll even stuff then pull it out until its just barely staying inside. Also, 3mm ID if possible, some thick wire that doesn't work on the 22mm but it's ideal. And, while I don't have the 25mm it's basically the same thing just with a bigger tank surrounding the 25mm, all the important stuff is the same, I think they increased the chamber on the 25mm by 1mm but the deck is identical.

VU Sponsors