Become a Patron!

Best place to buy Nice juice and Vg&PG

Jarod Wall

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Where is the best online store to buy the nicotine pg and Vg. Also where to buy flavors? I'm so afraid they are going to regulate it and take it away. Another question do you think it's possible they could outlaw this stuff within the next 3 weeks. I gotta wait till payday to purchase. Thanks in advance for all the advice.

Jarod Wall

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
also if you buy 100mg pg based nicotine can you just add more pg to cut it back to like 12mg?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hi Jarod. I'm on a quest for better PG myself. I'm pretty sure you're gonna get a lot of replies telling you Bull City Vapor. I can certainly vouch for their customer service. Everyone is really liking Vapers Tek nic and Bull City does sell it. I think they're the only vendor able to, also. Check out their reviews page. They are A+ I hear good things about their PG and VG, too. @Roundhouse is really helpful, he runs the show there.

Yes, you can get 100mg nic and cut it to 12mg. I cut it to 14. Download an ejuice calculator and let it work for you with nic and for flavoring. I use ejuicemeup. It's simple and it works for drops and mls. Some mix by weight. @RocketPuppy can tell you which one to use for that.

Have fun!

soulshine

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You have PLENTY of time Jarod. Any regulations that go into effect will certainly not be implemented within the next 3 weeks. More like 1 to 3 years. It's a good thing to jump into and learn now..but don't buy into the misinformed "Vapolypse" hype. The final version of the proposed regs, then CASAA's legal action will all have to play out before they can even finalize anything. Hell, they just got 70,000+ comments to go through a couple of weeks ago.

I wouldn't suggest going out and buying 2 o 3 liters of nic and gallons of pg and vg. All it's gonna do is sit in your freezer and come closer to expiration while all of this plays out. Take this time to think about what types of flavors you want to try and get yourself familiar with the DIY calculators and how to use them. Sample some flavors from different companies and gather recipes. I PROMISE there will be many more paycheck periods before you ever hear a word about final implementation of the regulations. It's easy to get caught up in all the hype that a lot of misinformed people decide to create but this is an important step for you so take your time and use the wealth of information here about diy to learn safely and correctly. When the "sh&* hits the fan", you will be well prepared..

Edit: Huck's ejuicemeup is a GREAT resource and is also where I started. When you start coming up with more complex mixes, you might want to bookmark this one as well: http://www.ecigvape.com/
It gives you the ability to do mixes with unlimited amounts of flavors, access to recipes and the ability to catalog your mixes.

Last edited:

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'll also vote for BullCity too, they carry several good brand flavorings plus VT nic.
But I've ordered from ECX, MBV, TPA, VZ, and others, without any problems.
I'm gonna get my next bottle of VG from RTS Vapes because it's made from Coconuts (NON GMO), instead of Soy,
Bought an extra empty 120 ml bottle to down mix my 120 ml of 100mg nic to 50ml nic, cut it in half.
It's a bit safer to work with when mixing your small recipe bottles.

Jarod Wall

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Heabob thank you so much for the response. Really takes a load off my shoulders. I've really became personally invested in vaping and the thought of them taking it away keeps me awake at night. Really helps thanks again man

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I totally agree, Jarod. Read & learn everything you can, there is so much info. Read all the threads here in DIY. The original thread at ECF was my school, I must have read through all those pages 5 or 6 times! So much great stuff there. Then I finally ordered my starting supplies. I asked so many questions and took so many notes. Good luck and don't be shy!

crimboss

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
BullCity ,has just about everything you need,shipping is very fast too.Great place to buy from.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I get my supplies from Heartlandvapes here in Oklahoma City. Good prices and I've been to there warehouse and it is VERY clean. They double check everything before it's shipped. http://wholesale.heartlandvapes.com/ I'm not worried about overregulating vape juice, vegetable glycerin and propylene glycol are used in thousand of other products and they can't tax that, the flavorings are used in cooking and they can't tax that either. The danger will come when they try to overtax the nicotine solution. That's when people will start making there own at home and getting too strong of a % will kill you. I am in favor of an age limit of 18 or 21 years old to buy, and people with kids at home should be required by law ,to keep there juice locked up ,out of reach of young kids. Kids smell what they think is candy and drink it and get sick.

GargoyleK1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

VU Sponsors