Become a Patron!

Best online vape stores?

rj9923

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So far I've gotten my starter kit and some juices from myfreedomsmokes.com. But $7.49 per 15ml bottle seems like a lot to me, especially after shipping. Sorry for asking this question. I did do a lot of browsing sites, but there are too many out there. I'm actually spending a lot more money on vaping now than tobacco unlike other people because I'd only get one pack of cigarettes every week/two weeks. So share your favorite (good priced) website for ordering juices and parts! Thank you.

Fattlestar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
$7.49 for 15ml is actually a fairly standard price, but price doesn't equal quality either, so it is often hard to judge whether it's worth it or not. With juice, you really need to cast a wide net and try a lot of different vendors to find the right ones to suit your needs, and sometimes that means spending a bit more. You could always try DIY, but that is a lot of effort and learning.

My favorite "cheaper" vendor right now is vapewild. Unbeatable pricing and some of their juice is really good. Take a look. And good luck!
http://vapewild.com/

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If you only smoked a pack every week or two then why would you vape any more than that?

Cheap places?

101vape

maybe mount baker?

rj9923

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My favorite "cheaper" vendor right now is vapewild. Unbeatable pricing and some of their juice is really good. Take a look. And good luck!
http://vapewild.com/
WOW! 20ml on this site costs the same as 10 on the site I have been buying from. Are the juices good on here? Thanks so much for this suggestion!

Fattlestar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
WOW! 20ml on this site costs the same as 10 on the site I have been buying from. Are the juices good on here? Thanks so much for this suggestion!
Taste is subjective, what tastes good to me might not to you. There are plenty of good reviews on their product though, some are positive some are negative. I've found several that I'll keep buying from them as long as they're in business though.

Hoekakes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Steampunk vapors has some awesome cheap juice ... vapeshack808 also has good cheap juice

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's not ALWAYS true but often it is: you get what you pay for.

Fattlestar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's not ALWAYS true but often it is: you get what you pay for.
I wish that was the case every time... I've tried seven or eight "premium" juice lines and haven't found one yet that was worth the extra $10 a bottle. But I'll keep trying :)

poolprousa

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have over 100 different bottles from many different vendors...#1 vendor in my opinion for flavor and price is http://www.onovapes.com out of Hawaii, I order more of Brandon's Hanapa'a line each month or 2 than all other vendors combined... try the "poot juice", seriously is the name, serious great papaya/strawberry flavor, my favorite vape... $12 for 30mil

...Nicoticket is great, but a little pricey; get their Frenilla, vape it by itself, or add it to other juices to rescue them

...VirginVapor is another excellent vendor, again a little pricey, but great quality products

...be SURE you are vaping with quality equipment; be SURE you are steeping your eliquid...poor devices and cheap, un-steeped juice will greatly increase the risk of you giving up on vaping and reverting to the stinkies...to get a satisfying vape experience, you will probably have to "step up" your equipment...starter kits are just as the name implies

Saratoga Joe

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
For the best prices on everything, follow the thread "Sales and Promotions", on this site. You'll see the latest sales and coupon codes from a variety of vendors. Once you find juices you like, stock up on sales. Personally, I like Free State Vapor and EC Blends for their natural and organic juices. 101 Vape usually has reasonable prices on hardware.

If you can, buy from US vendors. I've seen too many issues with tainted juice, warranties and shipping times.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
http://www.pitbullvapejuice.com/

I really love Pitbull, started buying at H&H Vapors in my hometown, about 40 miles from me. Totally hooked on Brindle, and the Cotton Candy in the Lazy Pitbull line is quite possibly the best I've tasted. They've just opened a distribution center in my hometown and I'd like to see them do well there. Check out the online store, the flavors are awesome!

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I shop lots of places ...Mt. Baker , Discount Vaper ,or 101 Vapes , all,pretty good .

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wish that was the case every time... I've tried seven or eight "premium" juice lines and haven't found one yet that was worth the extra $10 a bottle. But I'll keep trying :)

^ ^ ^ This ^ ^ ^

So far I've gotten my starter kit and some juices from myfreedomsmokes.com. But $7.49 per 15ml bottle seems like a lot to me, especially after shipping. Sorry for asking this question. I did do a lot of browsing sites, but there are too many out there. I'm actually spending a lot more money on vaping now than tobacco unlike other people because I'd only get one pack of cigarettes every week/two weeks. So share your favorite (good priced) website for ordering juices and parts! Thank you.
The best site I've found for really good juice at a reasonable price is quitthatgrit. 11.99 for a 30 ml. and if you get their steal of the week it's only 7.99. I've tried strawberry milk, strawberry cheesecake shake, serial craving, banana cream pie, vanilla bean ice cream, and blueberry pancake. All really good. For hardware I shop around a lot. Vapenw is good, but really just check Vapor Joe's website every day like I do. He'll find you the best deals!

getemmurph

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Gotta plug my locals..... Both high quality and both $4 per10 ml...www.vaporleaf.com and www.thevaporshop.com home grown mom and pops with clean rooms and attention to detail from Colorado so shipping may be a deciding factor.

Lindab1284

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I would suggest you Artisan Vapor Company as their rates are very feasible and they have very good support. In addition, the taste of their e-juices is also very good. I’m their regular customer from almost 10 months and till now I’m very happy.

autospa

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
You can find a lot of quality products on www.longhornvapor.com and prices of all the products are less than 20% from all other stores out there. Normally their shipping is very fast and their customer support is too good.

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I gotta second Mount Baker. A lot of people love to rip on them but that's just phony elitism. For the price, they can't be beat. If you have the cash, sure, get better fluids elsewhere. But i still love their 555 even when i've managed to save enough for better. A shampoo bottle for $35? Come on. It's a steal at half the quality. Just be sure to add two flavor shots to whatever you get, because they are a little weak on the flavor by default, and it's totally worth the extra couple bucks.

Im The Doctor

Member For 4 Years
Check out nicoticket - can't go wrong with any of their stuff, I prefer the Virus. They are great people to deal with and their stuff comes pre steeped and ready to vape.

Last edited:

Byter

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
vista vapor has a free trial bottle 1.99 shipping they have good juice at great prices https://www.vistavapers.com

I liked Wild Berry and Crazy Berry from Vista if you like kinda of a zebra stripe gum but that was 2 out of 10. The other 8 I would not recommend. Most of those were ok, just nothing special. Two tasted like artificial sweetener (candy flavors). Like a lot of inexpensive juice, you get a hint of flavor at first then the sensation is quickly the flavor of air. But still they have the best sample program so I'll try them again. I would advise going with their +50% flavor option. Costs more but I don't think you will get flavor overload. I'm always looking to have that problem rather than the air flavor problem. Maybe my taste buds are just shot from too many years of analogs.

Byter

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I gotta second Mount Baker. A lot of people love to rip on them but that's just phony elitism. For the price, they can't be beat. If you have the cash, sure, get better fluids elsewhere. But i still love their 555 even when i've managed to save enough for better. A shampoo bottle for $35? Come on. It's a steal at half the quality. Just be sure to add two flavor shots to whatever you get, because they are a little weak on the flavor by default, and it's totally worth the extra couple bucks.

I will make it a third. I just got my first order from Mt. Baker this week and tried Maui Sunrise, Cinnamon French Toast and Pina Colada. All flavors last my entire vape of 4-5 ml (Nautilus). I'm impressed with flavor / cost trade off. But I maxed the flavor boost. I'll tone that down to +3 on pina colada next time but I like the other 2 at +5.

dang3r

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Giantvapes.com and vapordna.com both have huge selections on juices, low-cost or free shipping, and smartphone apps to make ordering a breeze.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ecigclopedia

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nowadays there are many good only vape shops and it's very hard to get the right answer. We have purchased from many vape shops, read many forums, reviews etc, but finally but got conclusion, that there is not possible to nominate only 1 shop, as the best.
That's why we decided to make our own top of the the vape friendly vape shops, here is the topic - http://ecigclopedia.com/10-best-online-vape-shops-2016/
But we can not emphasize, that also above written shops as myvaporstore, giantvapes and others are very good and it's reasonable to visit them!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
After trying about 75 different stores, Nude Nicotine's premixed juice is about some of the best I've had, all 100% VG.

If your into fruit....nktr uses synthetic nicotine....delicious juice, they only sell three flavors, Mango (fantastic) Guava (great), and Pear (unbelievable), pricey, but damn good.

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nowadays there are many good only vape shops and it's very hard to get the right answer. We have purchased from many vape shops, read many forums, reviews etc, but finally but got conclusion, that there is not possible to nominate only 1 shop, as the best.
That's why we decided to make our own top of the the vape friendly vape shops, here is the topic - http://ecigclopedia.com/10-best-online-vape-shops-2016/
But we can not emphasize, that also above written shops as myvaporstore, giantvapes and others are very good and it's reasonable to visit them!

Very good list and nice pro, con and neutral addition to the review.
One site that always has good prices on authentic hardware with specials they run is ecig.com. That's just my opinion.

Ecigclopedia

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Very good list and nice pro, con and neutral addition to the review.
One site that always has good prices on authentic hardware with specials they run is ecig.com. That's just my opinion.
Hello.
Thanks for positive feedback. About Ecig.com we were discussing around 2 hours, if it should be on the list or not, but finally we made decision, that these 10 shops should be there. But definitely Ecig.com is worth to mention.
Thank you!

I remember when I was looking for my first vape setup it was really hard.
In the beginning I was looking on local stores but then I found out that they are quite expensive.
Then I decided to look for some online shop, but there are too much of them. Finally, I bought my first vape setup from direct vapor.
Next time I decided to try a new shop which really let me down - Super long shipping and I got non authentic Aspire Pegasus kit. I felt very, very disappointed. Then luckily I Googled for Best Online Vape Shops http://ecigopedia.com/best-and-most-trustable-online-vape-shops/ and I realized, that I was really lucky that in the beginning I went for direct vapor. After reading this post I also found some great prices on Gearbest and MyFreedomSmokes.
Why I wrote this? Because it's really hard to find trustable vape shop and I don't want that other new vapers can choose the wrong vape shop and spoil their vaping experience even before they started.
Maybe somebody else has found some great vape shop and can share?

Stay away from Eciggity, they sell clones at authentic prices. Had a problem with a Geekvape Avocado 24 and after contacting Geekvape about it, they confirmed it was a clone and asked where I bought it from. The authentication code had already been used over 80 times when they had me try it.

VU Sponsors