Become a Patron!

Best low priced premium juice 100ML+

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm looking for an all day dripping juice, a company that sells low priced (around Mt. Baker's or Mech Sauce's prices) 100ML+ bottles but at the same time, doesn't taste watered down, budget-like, or have to wait long for steeping time. I don't DIY. I much prefer other's tasteful juices, something good right out of the mail. Some of the brands I enjoy are Mad Hatter, Suicide Bunny, Bryce's, Cloud Science, Teleos, Pink Spot, among others but they all come in 30ML for $20-$25, so getting a bottle from them is just a treat, not an all day vape, it'd be too expensive. I build series coils & go through juice like nothing on my claptons.

I was suggested by a YouTuber a company called Mech Sauce, which so far, is decent. Not mind blowing but it's tons better than Mt. Baker. I do like both company's prices though. I know, you get what you pay for but maybe someone here has struck gold & has a suggestion for me.

I'm open for any and all suggestions for the best, cheap, premium-like, 100ML+ bottle juices. *edit* $25 or lower. I appreciate anyone who replies. Thanks!

Last edited:

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm looking for an all day dripping juice, a company that sells low priced (around Mt. Baker's or Mech Sauce's prices) 100ML+ bottles but at the same time, doesn't taste watered down, budget-like, or have to wait long for steeping time. I don't DIY. I much prefer other's tasteful juices, something good right out of the mail. Some of the brands I enjoy are Mad Hatter, Suicide Bunny, Bryce's, Cloud Science, Teleos, Pink Spot, among others but they all come in 30ML for $20-$25, so getting a bottle from them is just a treat, not an all day vape, it'd be too expensive. I build series coils & go through juice like nothing on my claptons.

I've was suggested by a YouTuber a company called Mech Sauce, which so far, is decent. Not mind blowing but it's tons better than Mt. Baker. I do like both company's prices though. I know, you get what you pay for but maybe someone here has struck gold & has a suggestion for me.

I'm open for any and all suggestions for the best, cheap, premium-like, 100ML+ bottle juices.
I appreciate anyone who replies. Thanks.
I haven't bought any eJuice for quite a while, 'cause I make my own. However, just like food, the quality depends on, whether it's made fresh from scratch, or made by any of the fast food chains. I'd rather buy eJuice and have to let it steep, knowing it has been mixed fresh, than getting cheap eJuice that has been mixed, who knows how long ago.

Wanda

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ive just a few sample bottles from scoial-light not to bad but i only do coffee and tabaco there coffee tastes like a nice rich espresso with a little sugar and ther r4y is really nice light tabaco wlith just a hint of caramal and vannilla some i have found where just to on the sweet side and not a big fan of that. there samples are only $2-$4 each thats with nic as well thay go right up to 250ml for around $20-30 depending on nic strenth and you can customize it as well if you want higher vg /pg
http://sociallites.com/dessert

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Northland is good.
SoMichVapes is good too, depending on the flavor.

Both usually run specials on 120 mils for 10 bucks.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Verde Valley vapes is running a sale starting tomorrow. My brother and sister in law love the vanilla custard. I never tried it but I sent them a sample from VVV.

vapeshredz

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Verde Valley vapes is running a sale starting tomorrow. My brother and sister in law love the vanilla custard. I never tried it but I sent them a sample from VVV.
did you let the custard steep? max vg?

Jdvapes

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Blue dot vapors all day. I gotta say it's just quality I have never been displeased they run sales pretty often and for 2 100 mil bottles it will run you 25 with free shipping more than some but awesome in my opinion. I love there custard but if that's not your thing Santa Cruz is a nice fruit flavor. People rave about their ctc which is a cinnamon toast crunch flavor not my all day vape but a good change once in a while.

Jdvapes

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
BTW if you've never tried naked 100 they have the 60 ml bottles on sale right now for 11.99 a great price for a premium juice ( it's made by shwartz)

vapeshredz

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Blue dot vapors all day. I gotta say it's just quality I have never been displeased they run sales pretty often and for 2 100 mil bottles it will run you 25 with free shipping more than some but awesome in my opinion. I love there custard but if that's not your thing Santa Cruz is a nice fruit flavor. People rave about their ctc which is a cinnamon toast crunch flavor not my all day vape but a good change once in a while.
I might try them out

mrmoodz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BTW if you've never tried naked 100 they have the 60 ml bottles on sale right now for 11.99 a great price for a premium juice ( it's made by shwartz)
Who is selling naked 60ml for 11.99? That's a steal for some quality juice.

mrmoodz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry trynaked all one word

Thanks for the response. I checked EcigAve yesterday and the flavor that I wanted to try the most (the green one) was sold out unfortunately.

It's been added to my "juices to try" list.

Jdvapes

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah buddy can't wait to try that lava flow sounds like summer in a bottle!!

Jdvapes

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I get so many deals I always have premium juices around they also have all the taffy flavors 40 percent off not the best deal but cheaper than many other places.

Will_Yamss

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well I am waiting on an order from ITCvapes now and I got a 120ml and a 30ml of juice for around $40. Also look around for local shops, The Avail by me (Virginia Beach, VA) had a sale for 5 15ml bottles for $10!

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I am waiting on an order from ITCvapes now and I got a 120ml and a 30ml of juice for around $40. Also look around for local shops, The Avail by me (Virginia Beach, VA) had a sale for 5 15ml bottles for $10!
ITC's Black Magic & Spoon Licker OG are pretty much always in my rotation.
What did you order?

vapeshredz

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got the Lemon Bar and Samoa. My next order will be the Spoon Licker OG and V2 everyone is talking about it around my area
Samoa cookies??? Does it actually taste like a cookie?? tel me tell me lol

Mjfranci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is not a traditionally low-price website, but I just got this from them:

25% off our 120MLs right now!
VelvetCloud.com

They are acetone-free, high VG and high quality.
Not my go-to place and I won't be placing an order now because I find some of the juices harsh for lung inhales. However, their White Beard Tobacco, Vurley Beard and Night Shift are truly amazing.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ive just a few sample bottles from scoial-light not to bad but i only do coffee and tabaco there coffee tastes like a nice rich espresso with a little sugar and ther r4y is really nice light tabaco wlith just a hint of caramal and vannilla some i have found where just to on the sweet side and not a big fan of that. there samples are only $2-$4 each thats with nic as well thay go right up to 250ml for around $20-30 depending on nic strenth and you can customize it as well if you want higher vg /pg
http://sociallites.com/dessert

Sweetheart, if you can find me some RY4 that is really vanilla & sweet but does not leave a lingering odor, I would luvs you forever and a day, :) Me witch/wife she is not keen on the ry4 lingering about. I don't smell it but then I wouldn't. * chuckles * Love a sweet nilla vape.

jackmormon

Member For 4 Years
Sweetheart, if you can find me some RY4 that is really vanilla & sweet but does not leave a lingering odor, I would luvs you forever and a day, :) Me witch/wife she is not keen on the ry4 lingering about. I don't smell it but then I wouldn't. * chuckles * Love a sweet nilla vape.

Being an RY4 fanatic, let me suggest checking out ohmsvapes.com. Regular price is $17.99/100ml but checkout their facebook page as they have frequent sales. If you have tried/like Mr. Vape's RY4, you will like Ohm's. Not sure about the smell thing though....I only get complaints about chocolate flavors smelling.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Doots at Doodlebugs makes a pretty stellar Ry4 and he's a member here.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

Will_Yamss

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Samoa cookies??? Does it actually taste like a cookie?? tel me tell me lol
Sorry for such a late response been at work allllllll day. Buuuuuuttttttttt, I got it in today, did a quick steep, let it breath for and hour and a half. Right now, right when I dripped it, it was spot on I mean the first 2 hits made my taste buds go crazy then it died down and went to a chocolate. I mean I'm sure with more steeping it'll be a lot better. For Out of the Box though. It's really good

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This is not a traditionally low-price website, but I just got this from them:

25% off our 120MLs right now!
VelvetCloud.com

They are acetone-free, high VG and high quality.
Not my go-to place and I won't be placing an order now because I find some of the juices harsh for lung inhales. However, their White Beard Tobacco, Vurley Beard and Night Shift are truly amazing.

I really like their marketing and use of non additives, however, for an all day dripping go-to 120ML juice, it's a lil over my price range. I'm trying to find something $20-$25 range for 120ML, great tasting. I'm still looking through the juice companies people here have mentioned.

But so far, I've seeing people Verde mentioned a few times. Or may get more from Mechsauce. If anyone else can vouch for a company already mentioned or one that hasn't, let me know.

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@Deucesjack Nice list, Goodlife is very good. Had them before, just trying to find better prices with their quality.

@Jdvapes I'm looking for 120ML bottles. Thanks for the reply :]

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I think that my next order will be to Verde Vally Vapes. I keep seeing them being mentioned everywhere, also their prices hooked me in. Just want everyone to know that I don't think Mechsauce is bad, I actually made another order last night, I've always been pleased with each order, however, I like change and wanted to know what ya'll like also. Everyone here is just too damn nice & oh so cool. Please continue with more suggestions (low priced 100ML+ juices) if you guys have any..

Kl7pj_s-200x150.gif

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I think that my next order will be to Verde Vally Vapes. I keep seeing them being mentioned everywhere, also their prices hooked me in. Just want everyone to know that I don't think Mechsauce is bad, I actually made another order last night, I've always been pleased with each order, however, I like change and wanted to know what ya'll like also. Everyone here is just too damn nice & oh so cool. Please continue with more suggestions (low priced 100ML+ juices) if you guys have any..

Kl7pj_s-200x150.gif
Wait on that order. He's running a after fathers day sale this week.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You won't regret getting VVV.

@Howard Hughes I don't think I'll regret it either. After I finish this bottle of "Pear Bear" from Mechsauce, I'll order something from Verde Valley Vapes. What juices do you suggest from VVV? I could read a bunch of juices reviews on their site, but since u and others like them, thought I'd ask for your suggestion. Usually, when I try a new company, I'll tend to start with their version of Mother's Milk/Strawberry creme style juice, to see if their juices are on point, then I like to experiment after that.

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Howard Hughes I don't think I'll regret it either. After I finish this bottle of "Pear Bear" from Mechsauce, I'll order something from Verde Valley Vapes. What juices do you suggest from VVV? I could read a bunch of juices reviews on their site, but since u and others like them, thought I'd ask for your suggestion. Usually, when I try a new company, I'll tend to start with their version of Mother's Milk/Strawberry creme style juice, to see if their juices are on point, then I like to experiment after that.
The Fuzzy Ta Tas, Blueberry Custard & Vanilla Custard Cream (three of their older flavors ) are still my favorites, but to be honest, I've never gotten anything "not good" from them. I've had the Cinnamon Squares, Krunchy Berries, Cinnamon Cream, Nootella, Raspberry Custard, Strawberry Milkshake, Strawberry Lemonade & probably a couple of others. Although I'm more & more into DIY now (the reason I've only really had the older flavors), I haven't been without the Fuzzy Ta Tas since I first tried it. That one is THE one from them for me.

ThatFrigginBlondeGirl

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey, I am Newport News ☺ Is there any B&Ms around that you would suggest?

Osbornebrandon53

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Try this stuff out man.. it's on ejuices.com and they have free shipping. 25 for 120mls but it's definitely a premium. Made by ace of vapes. Won't be disappointed

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So, just an update to those who are/were on the same road as me to find that "best" premium juice, cheap.

I listen to ya'll, saw the most suggestions going towards V³ / Verde Valley Vapes, I gave them a try, and wow. Made my first order, $30 for a 240ML (Strawberry Milkshake), plus a free 100ML (Pina Colada), totaling 320MLs! Shiet, I'm sold. Juice is great out of the mail. I know like all juices, better with time/steep. I'm letting that Pina Colada steep a little longer, it doesn't have the color like the Strawberry Milkshake has, that beautiful semi-dark amber tone ♥, can't wait to try it. IMHO, if someone asked me which is better, taste is all subjective, V³ > Mechsauce, not knocking on Mechsauce, they were ok. V³'s quality though, surprised the hell out of me, very good. Although I still keep my favorite premiums in rotation, I think I've found what I've been looking for, for so long.

KMX8j_s-200x150.gif

Anyways, people here in VU are so helpful, friendly, and know what you're all talking about, that's for damn sure. Thanks to all for your suggestions. I didn't think this would have as many views and didn't think I'd get as many suggestions. Hopefully others have found this to be useful and helpful as well. It's all about helping each other. I think my journey for finding the ADV budget priced juice has ended, until I find something better, and that I'll always be searching. I'm always open to hear more suggestions, until then...

Y9L1g_s-200x150.gif

I really like their marketing and use of non additives, however, for an all day dripping go-to 120ML juice, it's a lil over my price range. I'm trying to find something $20-$25 range for 120ML, great tasting. I'm still looking through the juice companies people here have mentioned.

But so far, I've seeing people Verde mentioned a few times. Or may get more from Mechsauce. If anyone else can vouch for a company already mentioned or one that hasn't, let me know.
Check out yougotejuice.com Have tried 3/4 of their line and its delicious. 120ml $20.99. Only downfall you have to steep it.

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Check out yougotejuice.com Have tried 3/4 of their line and its delicious. 120ml $20.99. Only downfall you have to steep it.
@SCVixen I've heard of them, never tried yet. I might look at a sample pack from them later, if they offer. What are your favorite flavors from them?

I just hope all the bulk e-juice (3mg, 6mg, 9mg nicotine) companies will still be around August 8th, or whenever that FDA deadline is...

Q8OE5_s-200x150.gif

... I hope.

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@Osbornebrandon53 Wdup man. another YT vid! Nice. Yeah, I'm loving V3 right now too. I rate them the best budget company atm, IMO, open to suggestions for new ones of course, as I'm always searching. Tried a lot of the budget companies, some of the better known ones anyways. V3 the best quality and best deal, so far. The videos, keep'em coming, don't stop.

7RwXg_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

VU Sponsors