Become a Patron!

Best high end ejuice?

ajape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Since you specified HIGH END e-juice, I'll start by the ABSOLUTE BEST e-juice currently being mass produced, the Lazarus Vintage Sir James 1776 line. They are also by far the most expensive, at around $35 per 30ml bottle, but to tell you the truth, my only wish for you is that you don't end up like me, after trying their Barrel Aged 1776 XO e-juice (A barrel aged Cognac, Amaretto and Dark Chocolate liquid) nothing, and I mean NOTHING else ever comes even close, hehehe :) Under the other "high end"qualifier brands ($19-$24 per 30ml) I have two absolutely fantastic recommendations for you to try: Churrios by the Milkman and I Love Donuts by Madhatter. Churrios is exactly, and I mean EXACTLY like vaping a warm, fresh out of the oven churro, in all its cinnamon pastry glory and perfectly smooth and sweet. I love donuts is a Blueberry donut, and also perfectly on the spot. Happy Vaping! :)

Last edited:

blakemorder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Since you specified HIGH END e-juice, I'll start by the ABSOLUTE BEST e-juice currently being mass produced, the Lazarus Vintage 1776 line. They are also by far the most expensive, at around $35 per 30ml bottle, but to tell you the truth, my only wish for you is that you don't end up like me, after trying their Barrel Aged 1776 XO e-juice (A barrel aged Amaretto and Dark Chocolate cream liquid) nothing, and I mean NOTHING else ever comes even close, hehehe :) Under the other "high end"qualifier brands ($19-$24 per 30ml) I have two absolutely fantastic recommendations for you to try: Churrios by the Milkman and I Love Donuts by Madhatter. Churrios is exactly, and I mean EXACTLY like vaping a warm, fresh out of the oven churro, in all its cinnamon pastry glory and perfectly smooth and sweet. I love donuts is a Blueberry donut, and also perfectly on the spot. Happy Vaping! :)
I've been looking to try something special and this stuff fits the bill, do you know the vg/pg ratio of this stuff?

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk

ajape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've been looking to try something special and this stuff fits the bill, do you know the vg/pg ratio of this stuff?
Well the Churrios is 90% VG but don't let that fool you, that's one seriously tasty e-juice my friend. The I Love Donuts is 60/40 VG/PG but once again, it's very tasty and also has fantastic cloud production. The Lazarus Vintage Sir James 1776 XO, a Barrel-aged Cognac, Amaretto and Dark Chocolate e-juice made in limited edition batches... What to say about this? the ratio is 80/20 VG/PG, but I can assure you friend that It's simply, and by far, the best damned thing I have ever vaped, bar none and that's really the most important information I'd like to give you about it, hehehe :)

And here's a link to the Sir James Series page in case you want to go get it, hehehe :D
Lazarus Vintage SIR JAMES SERIES e-Juice

13zby37.jpg

blakemorder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well the Churrios is 90% VG but don't let that fool you, that's one seriously tasty e-juice my friend. The I Love Donuts is 60/40 VG/PG but once again, it's very tasty and also has fantastic cloud production. The Lazarus Vintage Sir James 1776 XO, a Barrel-aged Cognac, Amaretto and Dark Chocolate e-juice made in limited edition batches... What to say about this? the ratio is 80/20 VG/PG, but I can assure you friend that It's simply, and by far, the best damned thing I have ever vaped, bar none and that's really the most important information I'd like to give you about it, hehehe :)

And here's a link to the Sir James Series page in case you want to go get it, hehehe :D
Lazarus Vintage SIR JAMES SERIES e-Juice

13zby37.jpg

The Lazarus vintage is what I was talking about, I should've specified, the lighthouse really has me intrigued too, and the price isn't too awful. Thanks for the link btw

ajape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The Lazarus vintage is what I was talking about, I should've specified, the lighthouse really has me intrigued too, and the price isn't too awful. Thanks for the link btw
No problem, my pleasure :) Should you wish to try their quality before committing to a $40+ purchase, may I suggest you start with the Sir James 1776.... It's aged cognac with dark chocolate, in a barrel aged e-juice that it's absolutely fantastic but unlike the XO which also adds Amaretto, it's simpler so it's somewhat more affordable at $25-$27 per 30ml bottle. Either way, you can't go wrong with either choice, friend. Happy Vaping! :D

blakemorder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No problem, my pleasure :) Should you wish to try their quality before committing to a $40+ purchase, may I suggest you start with the Sir James 1776.... It's aged cognac with dark chocolate, in a barrel aged e-juice that it's absolutely fantastic but unlike the XO which also adds Amaretto, it's simpler so it's somewhat more affordable at $25-$27 per 30ml bottle. Either way, you can't go wrong with either choice, friend. Happy Vaping! :D
I've been looking but I'm having a very hard time choosing lol. I wish they sold 15ml bottles separate so I could try a few from each line.

VU Sponsors