Become a Patron!

Best Fruit Flavored Tobacco

SHOUTCAST

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looking for the best fruit flavored tobacco. For example a peach tobacco sounds real nice to me. But I would like any good fruit flavored tobacco. Something that is not over powering in the fruit dept. Something where you can actually taste the tobacco accompanied by a nice fruit flavor.

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The Vapor chief has a few. One I like from them is Slartibartfast. Here is their description.
A cherry cavendish tobacco. A complex tobacco, notes of oak and cherry with a slight hint of vanilla. This tastes like the tobacco shops I used to walk into as a child with my father. The smell of the fresh cherry pipe tobacco right when they opened that big glass jar to scoop some into a bag. That's what this tastes like.
Another is Southern Hospitality, Their description.
A sweet tobacco flavor, with hints of peaches and brown sugar.
http://thevaporchef.com/

Last edited:

Jgoss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
epipemods pipesauce juice line has a ton of great tobacco's including peach and blueberry.

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I like ECBlend Dragon's Leaf and MBV Blu-Bacco. Both blueberry tobacco. I am really wanting to try Caesar's Ghost by Sleeping Dragon Vapor. Turkish Tobacco laced with fresh figs and a light touch of honey

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Blueberry Vanilla Tobacco from Vape Dojo is excellent. It has a good true blueberry and vanilla taste, but with a fairly subtle and pleasing tobacco taste as well. It was the first tobacco flavor I liked. They make really good juice IMO. Priced well, too.

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
thanks for the replys.

Hey m3rma1d what does it taste like.. Not much of description on the site..

A really fruity/berry/sweet tobacco. :)

Vapor Amy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I like ECBlend Dragon's Leaf and MBV Blu-Bacco. Both blueberry tobacco. I am really wanting to try Caesar's Ghost by Sleeping Dragon Vapor. Turkish Tobacco laced with fresh figs and a light touch of honey

How long did it take for your MBV Blu-Bacco to steep? I have some and it still doesn't have much of a scent

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
How long did it take for your MBV Blu-Bacco to steep? I have some and it still doesn't have much of a scent

First time I got it was in a sample request. I tried it right out of the box and it was good. Got even better after a week. I am really surprised how a tobacco based flavor can be almost clear though. Most of mine are usually dark.

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks! Just got the juice today.. sh*t is so good! Could vape it all day.. Perfect amount of tobacco and fruit.. Not too sweet.. Just what I was looking for..

Oh HELL YEAH, I'm so happy to hear that!!!!!!
I actually arrived in NJ last night and will be going over to visit them tomorrow or Monday and I'm gonna pass along your praise! :)

SHOUTCAST

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh HELL YEAH, I'm so happy to hear that!!!!!!
I actually arrived in NJ last night and will be going over to visit them tomorrow or Monday and I'm gonna pass along your praise! :)

Ha! I read your reply and didn't make the connection right away.. Was a little confused like why is she in NJ.. Quickly figured it out.. Ecig Outpost is Point Pleasant, NJ! You're from Toms River, NJ! I am from Fairfield, NJ! Gave me a little pride knowing we are all NJ homegrown.. Never even noticed that the company is based out of Point Pleasant which was my stopping ground growing up. So Hell Yeah!

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ha! I read your reply and didn't make the connection right away.. Was a little confused like why is she in NJ.. Quickly figured it out.. Ecig Outpost is Point Pleasant, NJ! You're from Toms River, NJ! I am from Fairfield, NJ! Gave me a little pride knowing we are all NJ homegrown.. Never even noticed that the company is based out of Point Pleasant which was my stopping ground growing up. So Hell Yeah!
I'm only a frequent visitor, I actually live in Maine haha

VU Sponsors