Become a Patron!

Best FlavourArt Prices?

abrahamfarrar

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Pretty simple thread. Who has the best prices on FA flavors and best selection? MamaJ's is where I've gotten it in the past but did't know if I was missing a site.

P.S. I'm not trying to step on anyones toes. Just looking for the best deal since I'm a po'boy.

soulshine

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think Purevapes might be the cheapest, but ECX and Bull City are still at or under $6 per 30 ml. It's not so much the price...it's who has what you want when you need it. I haven't had to make an order in quite sometime so I haven't tried Mama J's yet, but in past experience, I find that Bull City and ECX have the best selections of the big 3. They also have specials where if you order a certain $ amount..you get free shipping. Now the thing that makes Purevapes great is that they also have the 3ml sample sizes in case you just want to try something and don't want to chance a full 10 or 30 mil. I always find their shipping to be quite reasonable as well. But FA is good stuff and I've never gotten a flavor I couldn't use in some way. Like I said..it usually comes down to who has it in stock so I can order it TODAY..LOL

abrahamfarrar

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I think Purevapes might be the cheapest, but ECX and Bull City are still at or under $6 per 30 ml. It's not so much the price...it's who has what you want when you need it. I haven't had to make an order in quite sometime so I haven't tried Mama J's yet, but in past experience, I find that Bull City and ECX have the best selections of the big 3. They also have specials where if you order a certain $ amount..you get free shipping. Now the thing that makes Purevapes great is that they also have the 3ml sample sizes in case you just want to try something and don't want to chance a full 10 or 30 mil. I always find their shipping to be quite reasonable as well. But FA is good stuff and I've never gotten a flavor I couldn't use in some way. Like I said..it usually comes down to who has it in stock so I can order it TODAY..LOL
All very good points :D I'm very new to all of this and have no idea what ECX is :oops: LOL

soulshine

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ecigexpress.com They have a great selection of FA as well as TPA, Nature's Flavors, Capellas..etc. Kind of a one stop shop.

jay223119

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just went through this same thing @ 1am today when I was placing my large order, I had quite the shopping list and ended up having to order from just about everyone most go to on this site to get everything that was on my list. I used pure vapes for 30ml of FA flavors that they had in stock that I wanted (some of them I ordered 2 of), if they did not have the 30ml of FA flavors that I wanted I used Bull City vapor, if they did not have them I used Ecig express. I used ecig express for 10ml of FA flavors, if they did not have the 10ml of FA flavors in stock that I wanted I used mamaj's to get them, I also used ecig express for 250ml of FA flavors of what I am going to use the most. Bull city I used for 120ml of FA flavors. For TFA flavors I went strait to the source to get them, simply register for a bulk account and you can get 120ml bottles of their juice for 6-8 bucks. I do not use a lot of their flavors however some of them simply can not be replaced by anyone else. I used Packaging Option Direct for boston amber round glass bottle and dripper as they are under $1 each for 20ml and 15ml (THAT INCLUDES THE CRC DROPPER), I also got some 2oz, 40z, 8oz, 16oz, and 32oz bottles from them all at the cheapest single price (with shipping) that I could find after an hour or 2 of searching. You can get them other places cheaper however in order to do so you have to purchase a tra, or a box, or larger. I do not remember where I got my syringes from however they were very nice priced as well.

soulshine

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wow, 250 ml of FA? Are you starting your own juice company?? LOL It would take me years to go through that! Of course I jump around to different flavors a lot..but still...even something like Vanilla Classic that's a staple of so many recipes it would be tough to kill that big a bottle. More power to you! LOL

abrahamfarrar

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just went through this same thing @ 1am today when I was placing my large order, I had quite the shopping list and ended up having to order from just about everyone most go to on this site to get everything that was on my list. I used pure vapes for 30ml of FA flavors that they had in stock that I wanted (some of them I ordered 2 of), if they did not have the 30ml of FA flavors that I wanted I used Bull City vapor, if they did not have them I used Ecig express. I used ecig express for 10ml of FA flavors, if they did not have the 10ml of FA flavors in stock that I wanted I used mamaj's to get them, I also used ecig express for 250ml of FA flavors of what I am going to use the most. Bull city I used for 120ml of FA flavors. For TFA flavors I went strait to the source to get them, simply register for a bulk account and you can get 120ml bottles of their juice for 6-8 bucks. I do not use a lot of their flavors however some of them simply can not be replaced by anyone else. I used Packaging Option Direct for boston amber round glass bottle and dripper as they are under $1 each for 20ml and 15ml (THAT INCLUDES THE CRC DROPPER), I also got some 2oz, 40z, 8oz, 16oz, and 32oz bottles from them all at the cheapest single price (with shipping) that I could find after an hour or 2 of searching. You can get them other places cheaper however in order to do so you have to purchase a tra, or a box, or larger. I do not remember where I got my syringes from however they were very nice priced as well.
Wow! That is a HUGE order! I'm kinda jealous lol. Thanks for the info! What TFA flavors do you prefer over FA?

soulshine

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh, and just one other thought Abrahamfarrar...don't feel like you need to go with a crazy first order. A lot of the recipes have rave reviews and I will honestly tell you that most of them are spot on in my opinion. But there is nothing wrong with just starting out with a lot of different flavors to try out the recipes that you feel like you will like (and maybe be adventurous and try some that aren't in your normal flavor profile). You never know what is going to "grab you". And once you do...take a few days to think about what you can honestly see yourself vaping. Are you looking for an all day vape..or a few different alternatives. Let that be your true guide instead of "I like Vanilla....GIMME A GALLON!!!" LOL Not that there's ANYTHING wrong with that, but I did a lot of that when I first started DIY and I could have saved a lot of $ if someone had given me that advice. I'm sure that just about everybody who are regulars on these threads would back me up on that :)

soulshine

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Mama J's also sells 3ml sample sizes of FA. You get free shipping at 35$.

Thanks for posting that Huckleberried. Like I said in an earlier post, I haven't had to order in awhile and haven't ordered from Mama J's yet. I will be soon though. Hopefully somebody will have Joy soon. Once HIC posted that recipe, the entire U.S. supply of Joy dried up in a matter of minutes! In the words of Deion Sanders...."FA! You need to PAY DAT MAN!"...LOL

jay223119

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wow! That is a HUGE order! I'm kinda jealous lol. Thanks for the info! What TFA flavors do you prefer over FA?

I went a little over board before the fiance' could spend up my gift cards so while she was sleeping I ordered a bunch of things mainly flavors I think I came up with 64 different flavors, plus PG, VG, bottles, mixing supplies, etc, etc (as I have never really placed an order just sample orders here and their as I had a buddy steady supplying me with 30ml bottles every other day so never had a reason to get into it as I was his test dummy he never really had anything bad to hand me though. So instead of mixing it myself I just let him hook me up lol he has since moved so now it is time to take the plunge and when I do something I jump in head first and running. Go big or go home that's what I've always said.) I posted in a thread earlier today my complete shopping list, and then my thoughts on each site I used except the bottle one cause I don't remember who it is and haven't bothered to look through my email.

I wouldn't say prefer over TFA over FA, I would just say TFA has some things that FA does not have not many but these are the ones I get from TFA and really they are the only ones I get.

Kentucky Bourbon Flavor - TFA
Kettle Corn Flavor - TFA
Key Lime Flavor - TFA (vary much enjoy mixing this with FA's custard make for a very nice key-lime custard simple but delicious at least my taste buds think so.
Cranberry Flavor-TFA
Koolada-TFA
Banana Nut Bread Flavor-TFA
Brown Sugar Flavor-TFAC
Cheesecake (Graham Crust) - TFA

Last edited:

jay223119

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for posting that Huckleberried. Like I said in an earlier post, I haven't had to order in awhile and haven't ordered from Mama J's yet. I will be soon though. Hopefully somebody will have Joy soon. Once HIC posted that recipe, the entire U.S. supply of Joy dried up in a matter of minutes! In the words of Deion Sanders...."FA! You need to PA8Y DAT MAN!"...LOL

Isn't that the truth i found it earlier but then when i went to check out it has astricks saying it wasnt in stock :( oh well as soon as it gets here ill be getting some as well as many others im sure :) and yes fa does need to pay him lol diy-ejuice site will let u add to cart and checkout not sure if its in stock though i called them earlier today and was unable to verify i might try again tomorrow but will prolly just wait for pure vapes or mamajs or bull or ecigexpress to get it

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Kentucky Bourbon Flavor - TFA
Kettle Corn Flavor - TFA
Key Lime Flavor - TFA (vary much enjoy mixing this with FA's custard make for a very nice key-lime custard simple but delicious at least my taste buds think so.
Cranberry Flavor-TFA
Koolada-TFA
Banana Nut Bread Flavor-TFA
Brown Sugar Flavor-TFAC
Cheesecake (Graham Crust) - TFA
I like these, too!

VU Sponsors