Best flavor rta?

Discussion in 'Flavor Chasers Corner' started by Mechanical king, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Mechanical king

Mechanical king Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Used to be into cloud chasing but I've gotten out of that faze. Seems like most rtas I have now make big clouds, some have pretty decent flavor, but I'm looking for the best flavor experience I can get. Was looking at a taifun gt3 but I dont have any personal experience with it. Any recommendations?

debinnv likes this.
  2. jwill

jwill The Great King of Nothing VU Vendor VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 1 Year VU Challenge Team VU SWAT Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    You going DL or MTL on that? The world is your oyster right now for both clouds and flavor with RTA's. Also what kind of diameter is max for you?

3. Mechanical king

Blog Posts:
    28mm would be the biggest. 22 the smallest. Honestly do both dl and mtl so either way works. I've found dl to be more flavorful I guess cause of the amount of vapor?

4. Bigrick

Bigrick Silver Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Gee my rda experience has been limited by my finances. So my opinion is based on only having used 6 or so rda's. The most popular ones I own are a Dead Rabbit, Apocalypse (clone), Hadlay (clone), Wasp Nano, Nada, and a couple others. Right now my best flavor RDA is actually called an rdta by the manufacturer is the geekvape Medusa Reborn. They call it an rdta but it is really an RDA with an extremely deep juice well. At this moment it is giving me the most flavor out of my other rda's. Although that may change as my taste seems to change. I have a couple other rdas. I have a blitz ghoul and one or two I can't remember the names of. But the Medusa Reborn at this moment is my Top flavor provider. And it looks real nice on my geekvape Nova of similar color.

5. Wb80

Wb80 -DIY-demon- VU Donator Gold Contributor

Blog Posts:
    An afordable gr8 rta is the kylin 2

6. obijuan77

obijuan77 Silver Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Mine is the Coppervape Skyline. Another good one is a Vapor Giant, but the newer versions tend to be a bit airy

7. debinnv

debinnv VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    I have a GT3 and it is a kick ass RTA. It's taller than most but the flavor from that one is amazing. I have had it a very long time and it's one I would never sell. Mine is a clone but seems to be made extremely well, threads all butter smooth.

Other RTA's that I enjoy are the Dvarw ( it's a bit noisy though) and my Aromamizer Pluses ( that one never fails me ) and of course my Titan but that's a beast of a tank.

8. Rooster Cogburn

Rooster Cogburn Keto Killer VU S.W.A.T. Team member VU Donator Silver Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee VU SWAT Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    Go with the unity profile rta. The mesh coils provide a ton of vapor and flavor with instant damp up. The profile rda is the best rda if you need one of those. Best of luck to you grasshopper, and let us know how it works out for you whatever you choose.

9. Mechanical king

Blog Posts:
    20191002_212844.jpg
    I do love this rta

Rooster Cogburn likes this.
  10. Mechanical king

Blog Posts:
    Still having trouble wicking it... seems like either it leaks or it doesnt wick right and I get dry hits

11. ajvapes

ajvapes Silver Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    There are several threads on tj unity, It really just takes a little practice. I run 5 of them...I received a Jugganaut mini not long ago and It is a kickass flavor single coil. rta.

12. Rooster Cogburn

Rooster Cogburn Keto Killer VU S.W.A.T. Team member VU Donator Silver Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee VU SWAT Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    Get yourself a squonker and the Profile rda. Wicking problem solved. I actually haven’t used any rta’s for quite awhile now because I got tired of wicking issues, ya know, too little it leaks, too much dry hits. I hated having to redo the wicking and rda’s are much less finicky. I have heard people having trouble wicking rda’s but I’ve never had them. Careful though because squonking does have some known dangers you should be aware of before getting one. If you though smoking was addictive just wait until you get a squonker. It causes full blown, untreatable addiction. You’ll ignore family and friends, you will likely lose your job, and any relationships you have with other humans. You will lose sleep and hardly eat because you will spend every waking hour researching, window shopping, and buying squonkers and squonking related gear. Just wanted you to be aware of the risks, in fact this thread should be a sticky so anyone thinking of squonking is aware. BE CAREFUL!!!!

inspects likes this.
  13. DonBaldy

DonBaldy Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    I'm going to be the oddball and suggest the Dead Rabbit RTA and dual coil and for single coil the Augvape Intake. The Intake does have a really restricted DL airflow so if you like a lot of airflow it may not be for you. The DR RTA is cheap, super easy to wick, and has really good flavor. Of course there's a ton of them out right now and any of them will do you well.

inspects likes this.
  14. St.Roostifer

St.Roostifer Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Oh fuck it,I'll throw my opinion out there. :teehee:

For dual coil rtas I stick with my reload and Geekvape blitzen. For single coil I've been hitting the aromamizer lite and Ephro Kelpie. For squonking it's been the reload S. Took me a long while to discover what works best for me but worth it. Only problem is now I have a big box full of gear I go longer use so I need to get off my ass and sell it, lol...to get more. :bingo: