VincentV

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Best Flash Sale - SMOK I-PRIV 230W Voice Control Kit $31.92
SMOK I-PRIV 230W TC Kit $31.92[
smok_i-priv_230w_kit-1.jpg

SMOK I-Priv Kit is the first AI vapor kit from Smok company. It features the latest voice control system that allow you to control by voice. It can recognize speech and understand spoken commands. Works with dual 21700 batteries, it also compatible with 20700 and 18650 (needs adaptor), the SMOK I-PRIV kit will deliver 230W maximum output. Besides, it is equipped with beast tank, with large juice capacity and adopts new coils for nice flavor. It is available in VW, TC and by pass modes for nice vaping experience.

Feature:
Intelligent voice control system
Compatible with 21700/20700/18650 cells
Multiple protections
Adjustable bottom airflow
Top refill system
Patented locking mechanism
Dual battery life indicator

Order SMOK IPRIV 230W TC Kit in $31.92 with code CK20

SMOK R-Kiss 200w Kit $31.84
1539660567hddoy.jpg

SMOK R-Kiss kit is the smallest dual 18650 battery kit worldwide, which features cuboid design, two-color combination without extra decoration. The R-Kiss can fire up to 200W maximum output with the traditional lateral big fire key, which is ergonomically designed on the left side, you can press to set and vape. With a brand new user interface, on which you can see every part of vaping information is properly arranged, such as wattage, voltage, battery life and resistance. As for the included TFV-Mini V2 tank, which has three wider airflow slots and supports top filling. Moreover, two new coils are available, the Mini V2 S1 and Mini V2 S2, all of which are perfect choices for max vapor. 5 colors are available.

Package Comes With:
1 x R-Kiss Mod
1 x TFV-Mini V2 Tank 2ml
1 x Mini V2 A1 0.17Ω Single Coil (Pre-installed)
1 x Mini V2 A2 0.2Ω Dual Coil
1 x USB Cable
1 User Manual

Shop SMOK RKiss 200w TC Kit in $31.84 with code CK20

SMOK OSUB One Starter Kit $19.9
0539011.jpg

Although the Smok Osub One is no Alien Mod, it is a well-engineered all in one solution! The Osub offers a maximum wattage output of 50, supports temperature control, utilizes an internal battery and an internal tank. Building the battery and tank into the device helps increase portability and convenience as you can charge it via USB and fill via the top fill ports. Visually, the Osub One is a gorgeous device with its sleek curves and two tone finish. The Smok Osub One is a great pocket sized setup that provides enough power to keep you satisfied for hours!

Features:
- Built-in 2200mAh battery
- Charges via front-facing microUSB port
- Maximum output up to 50W
- Large, side-button squeeze-to-fire design
- Built-in, leak-proof, top-fill 2ml tank
- Replaceable 510 drip tip
- Easy-to-read OLED display
- Firmware upgradeable via front-facing microUSB port
- Adjustable 5-mode airflow in the top cap
- Intelligent atomizer recognition
- Temperature control functionality