Become a Patron!

Best Ejuice vendors, under $10 per 30ml?

Ben-Rod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Guess who got vape mail today...me bitches....hahaa

Attachments

• 20151231_133217.jpg
    20151231_133217.jpg
    566.9 KB · Views: 61
My favorite vendor thus far (about 4yrs vaping) has to be TBD Liquids. They have amazing prices and even better juice. The thing that got me using them mostly was the fact that they sell in bulk. Up to 240ml I think :p. As for a juice suggestion... YOU MUST TRY "DRAGONS MILK" (Dragon fruit and custard. All of their liquids have testing attached to their descriptions (Diacityl free etc). I rarely advocate for any vendor like that but these guys are amazing from the juice, to service, to shipping. I lost a package of about 480ml total and they replaced it immediately! No questions :O

It's all of these things put together that make this place AMAZING to me. I would recommend everyone try it at least once.

SIDE NOTES: This place sells primarily "sweet based" liquids.

If you are interested in buying from them I have a Permanent %15 OFF CODE HERE (First order): http://rwrd.io/9xch9l2
Link ---> tbdliquids.com

CHEERS!!!

Waltheraustin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bought some with extra flavoring to mix with a nude nicotine order so hopefully I can turn a 50ml bottle into 75ml

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ejuice mafia is running a 40% off the whole site sale which ends tonight... might still have 20 minutes or an hr... got 120mls of loaded smores for 19 bucks, thats under 5 bucks per 30ml.
also tonight, 2 120ml bottles of loaded for 30 bucks, thats 240mls for 30, thats under 4 bucks per 30 mls...
oh and in case youre wondering, i really dig loaded but tou can get any juice for 40% off anything with code ejuice40 tonight.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Vape Wild is my go to juice, $7 30ml / $20 120ml / $35 240ml / $60 480ml

23 cents per ML all the way down to 13 cents per ML

Kemosabe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Wild all the way.
$6.99 per 30ml, $19.99 per 120ml.
Plus they sell their signature blend DIY flavors so you can make your own of their exact blends for even less.
they have frequent sales, free samples, free shipping over $30, great people, and great juice.
i used to buy from all types of vendors but over the course of the last year or so ive converted 90% of my juice purchases to Vape Wild.
lots of good flavors (usually the newer creations are the best).

here's a list of my faves:

American Pie
Lemon Sansation
King Cake
Circus Bear
Smurf Cake
On Cloud Custard
Broke Down Slow Down
Bae Bae Cakes
Vanilla Butternut
Yellow Dye #5
Key Lime Pie

...I used to like Fruit Hoops a lot too but i vaped like a bazillion mLs of it and now i cant taste it anymore.

I keep wanting to try TMax No Frills, Hat Trick, Yeti, Mech Sauce, Timeless, and some others but i just cant get over how good Vape Wild is.

Mjfranci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kemosabe,
I second Smurf Cake.
Their other flavors have this throat hit that I can't get over--I'm a lung inhaler. Have not purchased Smurf Cake again because of this, though I enjoyed the flavor very much.

Kemosabe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
thats a bummer Mjfranci. im a direct lung inhaler too. i dont get an unpleasant TH from vape wild. i just get your average run-of-the-mill TH. Yellow Dye #5 does have a strong TH, but i enjoy it (as long as its not 1st thing in the AM). but thats an exception to the rule for me. to me, everything else from them has got jus tthe right amount of TH.
if you like those rocket popsicles (you know, the red white and blue ones)..try Murica. its a great flavor but the TH is non-existent. i even added my own nic to it to beef it up from 3mg to 4.5mg, but no dice. something about the flavorings used in that one just yield a super soft vape.

Kemosabe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Artisan is very good too. Only big bottles though. I like their fruity cereal one and the key lime.

Im in the middle of a order from Slims e-juice. 20% off with code "THANKYOU" Have to say im surprised at his stuff. He clearly shows the recipe of every bottle he sells, and they are not just simple simple or double flavor mixes. Bottles are filled to the top, ton of flavors, and free samples. I have to give hima thumbs up for sure. He doesn't skimp on flavor either. Defiantly would recommend too.

do you mean he puts the recipe up with percentages so you can mix it yourself on your own?

I am a total VapeWild loyalist...

$7 for 30mL, $12 for 60mL. Free priority shipping at $30, and any order of that size will come with 30mL in freebies to try (3 x 10mL bottles)... They have 10%coupon codes on a monthly basis, and you can rack up points for a few bucks off your next order.

Easily the best value ejuice on the internet considering the prices, the shipping policy, and all the freebies. For instance, my last order with them... Got 160mL of juice (9 different flavors in bottles of various size) for $30.27 shipped.

WELCOME10 as a 10% coupon for new customers.

[No, I don't work for these guys, I just honestly love 'em]

what are your favorite flavors?

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I'll pimp out thesaucela.com as the best budget juice company for sure. Also need to add in that1vape a little more expensive but the apricot custard is amazing. And still resonable at 24 bucks for a 120ml

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

jessejf1991

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Verde valley vapes has $16 100ml every 25 you spend you get a-free 100ml when they have sales there always great. Last one I spent under 50 got 3 100mls and 1 240ml.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Verde valley vapes has $16 100ml every 25 you spend you get a-free 100ml when they have sales there always great. Last one I spent under 50 got 3 100mls and 1 240ml.

They are ok. Their honey milk was pretty good. Good for a budget stock up but lacks the flavor of some other ones IMO. I feel like they need to use a little more flavoring in their juices

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'll pimp out thesaucela.com as the best budget juice company for sure. Also need to add in that1vape a little more expensive but the apricot custard is amazing. And still resonable at 24 bucks for a 120ml

SR, you mean apricot blueberry custard?

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
SR, you mean apricot blueberry custard?
No. I didn't even see that one lol. I got apricot custard and raspberry donut 120ml of each. Then I ordered 240ml more of the apricot custard and a 120ml of butterscotch pudding

jessejf1991

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Idk the strawberry custard I got and vanilla custard and chaotic Carmel all have really good flavor

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I love V³ @B-boy™ makes really good stuff unfortunately the age verification system he uses hates me.
I've tried multiple times and it fails on the last part every damn time...Sigh.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Idk the strawberry custard I got and vanilla custard and chaotic Carmel all have really good flavor

I agree they are all good. Just not great. But that's only my opinion. I'm sure plenty of people love them. Taste is very subjective

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No. I didn't even see that one lol. I got apricot custard and raspberry donut 120ml of each. Then I ordered 240ml more of the apricot custard and a 120ml of butterscotch pudding

I don't see it on their website, you have a link?

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'll be damned, I looked and looked, didn't see it.....thanks says the blind man.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Ordered Anthony, plus a few more custards....thanks man...:wave:
No problem. That shit is addicting though. After going through 15ml of it I ordered 240ml more lol

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No problem. That shit is addicting though. After going through 15ml of it I ordered 240ml more lol

Is that the same juice Deuce was talking about?

VU Sponsors