Become a Patron!

Best Ejuice vendors, under $10 per 30ml?

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have some that I will sell you I make its called "Dirt" not joking its only 1.99 because I dare anyone to vape 3ml of it without gagging

BUDKISS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Juice preference is so subjective. The preference varies based upon so many changing variables... for instance... the mod or mech, the coil, the wire, the wicking, the battery, the tank or dripper, the meal you just ate, the beverage you just drank... etc, etc.

I have however found the juice database web site to be helpful in large number of reviews. The statistic results and the layout and huge number of juices reviewed is fairly amazing. http://juicedb.com/

RoccoV

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nice thread sir. Thanks for starting I'll be watching. Enjoy the day!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I really like Bulk E-Juice:D

http://www.bulkejuice.com/

$7.75 per 30ml and $12.99 for the signature series.

Orders over $30 get free $&H

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for contributing to the thread everybody, Im adding your suggestions to my list of vendors I will buy future juice from.
Keep them coming. :)

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just ordered 5x 10ML bottle sample pack and 2x 15ML bottles from vapetasia for $15 shipped.

LetTheLuckRoll

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
heartland vape has 250 ml for 20 dollars and the banana cream is real good don't know about any other flavors . I payed 15 for two day shipping and it was here in no time so with shipping 35 dollars for 250 ml of juice a pretty good deal.

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My favorites are :
Vape Wild
Slim's e-juice
Black Axis
Mitten Vapors

Im in the middle of a order from Slims e-juice. 20% off with code "THANKYOU" Have to say im surprised at his stuff. He clearly shows the recipe of every bottle he sells, and they are not just simple simple or double flavor mixes. Bottles are filled to the top, ton of flavors, and free samples. I have to give hima thumbs up for sure. He doesn't skimp on flavor either. Defiantly would recommend too.

dionysuskiss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Im in the middle of a order from Slims e-juice. 20% off with code "THANKYOU" Have to say im surprised at his stuff. He clearly shows the recipe of every bottle he sells, and they are not just simple simple or double flavor mixes. Bottles are filled to the top, ton of flavors, and free samples. I have to give hima thumbs up for sure. He doesn't skimp on flavor either. Defiantly would recommend too.
Yeah, Slim knows his juice. His signature mixes are especially good. He also has some good clone juices. I've turned on some 5P fans onto his Castle Short and Unicorn Magic(Gambit clone)

BrattVapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm going to dump my list of Juice Sites in my bookmarks bar. I have not tried all of them, but most. I enjoy ICTElixirs - I've ordered from them 4 times now. They are on the west coast, like me, so they get me juice in 2-3 days, and for the price it's great juice and fantastic Customer Service.

Another favorite of mine, although only on the East Coast right now, is MechSauce.Com They are fantastic - With their ramped up purchases they upped their prices a little... Still far better than almost any other company and one of my all time favorites is from there - Medusa's Milk.

#Vaporrelated – #VaporRelated

Vapor E Cig Juice | Electronic Cigarette Nicotine Juice

Products | The Grind E-Juice

Angel Cup - Toxic Angels E-Juice

Natural Fruit Flavors - Mushroomvapes.com

Bulk E-juice, USA Made E-Liquid, Great E-liquid mixed to order cheap.

Welcome to Griff's Vape Juice -

Velvet Cloud - Artisinal Premium E-Liquid from San Francisco

ECBlend Flavors | E-Liquid | Personal Vaporizers

IctElixir LLC

Dr. Crimmy's V-Liquid - DrCrimmy.com

MINTY COCOA

NicVape e-Liquids, e-Juice, Nicotine and DIY Vaping Supplies

Ether Vapes - NETs (of course, VU's finest. Just can't put down their JavaNilla I ordered last week.)

Now I realize that some of these are posted above, like I said I am just sort of dumping my list here. I will be looking at this thread for more to add. But that's what I've got.

You can also try VapeSauz.com although I decided that after I finish this last bottle from them I will not be going back to them. Personal gripes, good juice $25/120ml Max VG and they have good sales via emails.

Also check out Hobo Joes E Juice http://www.hoboejuice.com used to be $25, now $35/120ml however Grime is the best strawberry milkshake flavor I've had to date. Max VG.

Check out Gnarly Plumes http://www.gnarlyplumes.com/
The guy has lots of flavors now, and a supreme line as well. Good guy, he loves to do deals like buy 2 get one, buy 4 get 3, buy 6 get 5... He's awesome and although I haven't tried the new supreme line I hear great things. Max VG there too.

Also check out http://vapecaviar.com/collections/juice They sell a few juice lines, including Plume Juice and they usually have a great flash deal when you check their site.

Happy vaping guys :)

Haggie

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Definitely want to check us out!
wolfejuice.com
IG @wolfejuice
$7 30ml / 120ml 23$ with below coupon code. (always active for vaping underground forum community. (we ship to canada)

Wolf E-juice "Premium e-juice without the premium price" is back. after coupon code "underground" you save 20% off all purchases. Our hardware is mostly clones. but we are primarily just a e-juice manufacturer.

I don't know of any 30ml but futbucker is a 100ML line and i use a coupon and it makes them only $25. www.futbucker.com Coupon: futbuckerm
it never expires, some kind of glitch. Check it out. Bomb flavors. I'm rocking their watermelon Hi-Chew and Strawberry Pastry

The Vape Crusader

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am a total VapeWild loyalist...

$7 for 30mL, $12 for 60mL. Free priority shipping at $30, and any order of that size will come with 30mL in freebies to try (3 x 10mL bottles)... They have 10%coupon codes on a monthly basis, and you can rack up points for a few bucks off your next order.

Easily the best value ejuice on the internet considering the prices, the shipping policy, and all the freebies. For instance, my last order with them... Got 160mL of juice (9 different flavors in bottles of various size) for $30.27 shipped.

WELCOME10 as a 10% coupon for new customers.

[No, I don't work for these guys, I just honestly love 'em]

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just got some Mech Sauce. Was $6.50/30ml. $15/100ml. The next morning I wound up ordering 200ml more

BrattVapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I think this going to be my next place to purchase on my cheaper good quality juice journey. How are the juices tasting? They pretty spot on of the descriptions of the flavor?
I absolutely LOVE Mech Sauce.

Matt

wolfejuice.com
IG @wolfejuice
$7 30ml / 120ml 23$ with below coupon code. (always active for vaping underground forum community. (we ship to canada)

Wolf E-juice "Premium e-juice without the premium price" is back. after coupon code "underground" you save 20% off all purchases. Our hardware is mostly clones. but we are primarily just a e-juice manufacturer.
Just finished off the sample pack I purchased at a great price and was pleasantly surprised by all of them. I love peachy berry and wappie, which is just like Apple pie grandma used to make. Thanks!

wolfejuice.com
IG @wolfejuice

I just checked out your site and was wondering if the Atlantis V2 is a clone??

VapinChevy

Abnormal Chevy Guy
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
https://www.thevapeshack808.com/ *BEST PRICES/AWESOME JUICE/SUPER FAST SHIPPING*
+ atm
They are Having an awesome Sale! Nov 27-30 Code: TURKEY30 takes 30% OFF Your Entire Order!
I've had every flavor from this company & ONLY dislike the ube/taro ones!

Last edited:

VapinChevy

Abnormal Chevy Guy
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
https://www.thevapeshack808.com/ *BEST PRICES/AWESOME JUICE/SUPER FAST SHIPPING*
+ atm
They are Having an awesome Sale! Nov 27-30 Code: TURKEY30 takes 30% OFF Your Entire Order!
I've had every flavor from this company & ONLY dislike the ube/taro ones!
I so totally forgot about them...OMG.
Black Dragon is a must have IMHO and Ratchetberry is amazingly awesome.
Another 1 to steer clear of is Aunty Li Hing.

http://www.oasisvape.com
I always get blastoise and kirby's custard. blastoise is dragonfruit mixed berry with a LIGHT menthol and kirbys custard is like a kiwi strawberry custard. very good. every tuesday is 40% off when you use the code reddit40reddit and 120ml is 19.99. if you get 240ml its only 29.99. 50 bucks or more gets you free shipping. used to go to their stores in albuquerque, nm. PLUS if youre a DIY person or know some formulas you can build your own.

uglyrichie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I know someone already said the vape mall, I grabbed a sampler and an extra 32ml and it was around 35$ with shipping so basically six 32ml's was at my door in four five days great service

VU Sponsors