Become a Patron!

Best e-cigarette & Health vaping way on ave40!

Ave40

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you for your support, and ave40 will be committed to better service!

"I use ave40 this site to decide which electronic cigarette to use I chose Limitless LMC Box Mod 200W

RE88E3O.png

The It changed my life. Admittedly, I was a slight smoker (less than 1/2 day a day, 28 years), but in any case the transition was so incredible. Since its arrival, I have no traditional cigarettes, and there is not much desire. I quit 2/13/15. Now it's been more than two weeks I've never tried to go to the store to buy a pack of traditional cigarettes. The thing about electronic cigarettes is that when you get a suggested smoking environment, you will have something that really attracts real smoking behavior. Nicotine has several advantages, which are very important to match the smoking level with nicotine content. I went 1.2% and nothing. If smoking is more than me, you definitely need a higher nicotine concentration, and there are several levels higher than I have been using. I am a menthol smoker, menthol electronic liquid is actually more delicious than traditional mint cigarettes. I also tried the taste of green tea / menthol ... ok but not again ordered. I do not like the color of the liquid (brown), while the pure menthol is transparent and colorless. The most strange part of the transition feels like cheating by making nicotine easier to repair!

I have to say that in the ave40 purchase of this limitless let me have the idea of smoking cessation, I also intend to start a Syntheticloud Alpine RDTA Tank 3ml

MbAsrJt.png

, This seems to be their exclusive product, I have observed for some time, very good."

VU Sponsors