Become a Patron!

BEST DERRINGER RDA DEAL AROUND - Can't be better + 15% off Clutch Vapors

WeVapeHere

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
USE CODE DERRINGERFREE AND GET ANY 15ML BOTTLE OF ELIQUID FREE! USE CODE AT CHECKOUT!

The Derringer RDA, also known as the "atty that sits shorter than a small stack o' quarters", is one of the shortest rebuildable dripping atomizers available on the market. Don't let it's small size fool you, the Derringer uses a 3 post design that allows for single or dual coil builds and is capable of single or dual vortex airflow. We are currently shipping "Batch 3" from Praxis Vapors which has an updated and improved center post. Batch 3 now comes with extra goodies, please see #8 below.

www.wevapehere.com

In short:

1. Designed and manufactured in the United States by Praxis Vapors

2. Constructed from 303 SS

3. 22mm diameter with 17.55 height

4. Tri-post design

5. post utilize hex screws

6. Vortex airflow

7. Built in juice well

8. Comes with one allen key, 2 spare o-rings and 3 spare post hex screws

Attachments

• Praxis Vapors 500.jpg
    Praxis Vapors 500.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 6

GrayVaper

Drips in Public
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They have good customer service too. I backordered an atty and they supported me with follow up emails even though I had never contacted them. They informed me that the item was delayed a few days with an appology and the offer to get a refund if desired. Good company.

WeVapeHere

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
They have good customer service too. I backordered an atty and they supported me with follow up emails even though I had never contacted them. They informed me that the item was delayed a few days with an appology and the offer to get a refund if desired. Good company.
Thank you GrayVaper! Much appreciated :)

VU Sponsors