Become a Patron!

Best cloud build for a Freakshow

TasteMyToast

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The simpler the better. I just can't get this thing to produce clouds. Keep in mind I'm a new builder, and my Sigelei can't fire below .15. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

eKo Vapors

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The Freakshow is more of a flavor chaser than a cloud but with that being said it doesn't mean you cannot get clouds. When you build it are you stretching the coil out the air holes? If not you should. Just do a basic dual coil using 24G on a 2mm driver I think 7 wraps should be around .26 which should give you a real decent cloud. I am pretty sure you can't build a parallel on it unless you did like 28G but I haven't tried it. You could also try some 22G as well. Just remember te more surface you have the more cloud you will get of course with proper battery safety and airflow. But try the 24G if you have it. If not what do you have available and I can recommend something then.

TasteMyToast

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have 26 gauge right now. I'm also not opposed to getting a different rda. Just bought it because it looked really cool, haha. My haze with a .6 sleeper coil is really putting out the clouds. Any suggestions to a better cloud chasing rda?

eKo Vapors

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I haven't personally used a Haze but I have heard they are good tanks. My all time favorite is the Doge By CongraVape or the Troll by wotofo. They both can have chuff caps and just have massive air. I also have a mutation X V3 but I don't like the chuff cap that you can use and you can't put a normal one on there. I have also heard the Airek is really good but also haven't tried it. If you have 26G try twisting it with a drill and wrapping around a 2.4MM driver probably 6-8 wraps if you can get 8 then awesome it will cover a huge surface.

http://www.ekovapors.com/doge-v2-authentic.html

Last edited:
I too love the Doge RDA and I pair it with a copper manhattan mech mod or my ipv3 box mod. I get the best clouds with 24 awg a-1 kanthal. 5 or 6 wraps around a 2 mm is good!

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you want clouds go with a Wotofo Troll RDA. The best coils I have done for my Freakshow are dual parallel coils with 24 Gauge, 8 wraps around a 3mm mandrel. Mine came in at .175Ohms, kinda low, but it kicks on my Fuhatten.

TasteMyToast

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm about to stop by my local shop, looks like I'm going to pick up a troll if they have them in stock.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree with the 24g... I vape a .21 ohm build in my Dark horse with the chuff cap for some pretty good clouds at 80w using my IPV3 ...same build works good on my mech too.. Pic was having some fun fogging up my room under the blacklight, lol
003e5c69c505e4b4eeadc46458e2012d.jpg

10ed98f2ce002e9dd861ec38f1982aa0.jpg

sent from my Droid Maxx via Tapatalk

Last edited:

derickedge7

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm using a fuhattan the troll rda and twisted 24g kanthal pushing about .22 ohms and this thing puts out some clouds and I'm using innevapes carousel max vg tell me whacha think
17b2587d639814c3d695202325140183.jpg

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm using a fuhattan the troll rda and twisted 24g kanthal pushing about .22 ohms and this thing puts out some clouds and I'm using innevapes carousel max vg tell me whacha think
That's pretty good!
I like blowing good clouds too.. I've found the denser the cloud the more the flavor improves....and with 6 mgs of nic in my juice I get a good nicotine buzz going in just a few hits... for me that's why I chose to vape in the first place. Lol

sent from my Droid Maxx via Tapatalk

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

The Fuhatten and Troll are my cloud chasing setup too. Just a good match for each other...

TasteMyToast

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, decided to wait on getting another rda til I get better at coil building. After about 20 tries finally got a build I'm happy with. Finally managed to get the coils over the airflow holes, and damn this thing tastes great. Nice dense clouds too, .25 ohms at 65 watts.

bogie1989

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The simpler the better. I just can't get this thing to produce clouds. Keep in mind I'm a new builder, and my Sigelei can't fire below .15. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I'm using the freakshow v2 with duel coil 22g kanthal a1 6 wrap ohm out around .25 on a reclueax rx300 works great huge clouds and tons of flavor at 100w to be honest like it better then my tfv8 cloud beast with the same build in the rba core.

VU Sponsors