Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Innokin Ares

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Hastur Mini

• Ehpro True MTL

• Total voters
I'd really appreciate some help please:). I currently have the Siren GTA 25 and I'm looking for another mtl rta. What would you guys think it's the best option in between:
Geekvape Ammit
Innokin Ares
Hastur MINI
Ehpro True MTL.
I should also mention i can't afford a kayfun.Any other suggestions in the price range of these atomizers are more than welcome, obviously, but I don't have acces to a lot of atomizers as they're not available in my country.
Thanks a lot:)
I'll also be making a poll, maybe it's easier for people to vote than to take their time and respond:D

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU :wave:

I know nothing about any of those - though I am a MTL vaper, but I mainly squonk - best of luck to you!

marter

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Another welcome to VU. I have an Innokin Ares, Geekvape Ammit and Vapefly Galaxies MTL RDTA. All good options, but haven't used them in a while. Currently when I want to MTL I use a Billet Box and an Innokin Kroma-A with an Innokin Zenith MTL tank, both great for MTL. I was happy with any or all of them, but can't really give you much more than that. The Zenith uses a factory coil, the others use wound wire coils. Not familiar with the others you mentioned.

VU Sponsors