Become a Patron!

Best cherry and banana flavor

Im looking for the best cherry flavoring that taste like a cherry candy I've tried flavor west's cherry and maraseno but do not cut it at all and id like a banana flavor that taste like a candy flavor also every banana I've tried taste like a old black banana thanks guys

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Moved to our DIY forum, you should get a better response here. :) And welcome to the VU!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
mmmm cherry and banana ........... I think Inawera banana taste like banana runts candy. the Inawera wisna cherry is pretty candyish to but I havent really found a cherry flavor that just blows me away to say I have a favorite cherry flavor. bet you get a lot of different answers about the cherry.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Im looking for the best cherry flavoring that taste like a cherry candy I've tried flavor west's cherry and maraseno but do not cut it at all and id like a banana flavor that taste like a candy flavor also every banana I've tried taste like a old black banana thanks guys

Might get a better answer as to which is the worst Cherry:D.
FA Black Cherry is fair tho as long as you don't use too much.

TFA Banana Cream is the one I've liked best so far but I'm not a big fan of Banana vapes myself.

brandon555

Member For 3 Years
I think Inawera banana taste like banana runts candy

+1 to that. Although I like using it at low %s in a bubblegum recipe that I make for the mrs.

Might get a better answer as to which is the worst Cherry:D.
FA Black Cherry is fair tho as long as you don't use too much.

TFA Banana Cream is the one I've liked best so far but I'm not a big fan of Banana vapes myself.

Banana Cream is pretty good. Not too candyish and it works pretty good for a basic banana flavor if you want a banana cheesecake or various banana dessert recipes. TFA Banana Nut Bread is pretty good too, but it's really dry imo and needs something to sweeten it up a over 5%

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
TFA Banana Nut Bread is pretty good too, but it's really dry imo and needs something to sweeten it up a over 5%

Adding a bit of that "old black banana" taste helps this one out IMO.
Think I was adding 0.5-1% TFA Banana Ripe
And 2% TFA Brown Sugar + 1% FA Walnut + 1% FA Marshmallow
That's if my memory is working right today...

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
TFA Banana Nut Bread is pretty good too, but it's really dry imo and needs something to sweeten it up a over 5%
I love this flavor.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
My favorite banana is FA banana. its weak and difficult sometimes to do what you want with it but just as far as favorite banana mine is FA

Just got real flavor banana super considerate in and i am happy with this banana..... but i still need a great cherry flavor if anyone has found ine thanks everyone for all your suggestions

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
:nothingtoadd:

Just watching this thread I'm interested in this as well as I'm going to try one of Squonks recipes with FA banana in it and I prefer the candy variety of banana as well

Briandesimone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cherry is hard. FA banana tastes like a banana peel to me. I prefer flavorah banana

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'll have to look that one up cheers ;) although need a source in the uk

Rainbow Vapes have the super concentrates in the UK. Personally not tried many bananas, I hate tpa banana cream, like but not as much as I first did Loranns Banana cream and I quite like FA Banana. Cherries I am also yet to try any I like much at all or can taste much at all, think the Flavour Art ones are amongst there poor fruit flavourings, which is a small group.

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My favorite cherry is made by LorAnns Oils

VU Sponsors