Become a Patron!

Best cheesecake pairing

VinceV1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What are the best flavors to pair with a cheecake flavor ?

What have been your most sucessfull match ?

Strawberry ? Bluberry ? Lemon ? Caramel ? White chocolate ? Chocolate ? Others ?

My last experience was with an orange and a chocolate flavors, and it was not good, because they do not merge well in the final product (they feel to oppose each other).

mattdarat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well any sweet fruit will pair well in my opinion. Lemon would be more for if you are going for a merengue style. Chocolate and caramel would almost be muted by the cheesecake in my experience and is usually good to help blend the cheesecake and the fruit flavor. Hope this helps.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I've had decent results with strawberry cheesecake, but still like it better in a vanilla custard.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
What are the best flavors to pair with a cheecake flavor ?

Really this question just begets another question; what brand of Cheesecake?
LA Cheesecake is more "picky" about partners as is CAP NY Cheesecake.
Using smaller amounts helps a bit with these though.
TFA Cheesecake Graham is more tolerant and can be used with most anything IMO.
TFA Cheesecake is just plain nasty.

Fruits work with it but I wasn't really impressed much.
I tend to agree with Mark above, although I've taken a better liking to adding Vanilla & Cream.

Never could get a realistic "Cheesecake" taste from any of them.
Much like the Yogurts are not quite right either, for me anyway.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I used to vape Cheesecake with Fig flavoring. Was really pretty good for a 2 flavor combo. Combo would pair well with apricot, or (hint of) orange.

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Berries, I would say are the best. Strawberry, blackberry, raspberry, blueberry... banana (technically a berry...)

brandon555

Member For 3 Years
Berries, I would say are the best. Strawberry, blackberry, raspberry, blueberry... banana (technically a berry...)

I agree, banana, strawberry, blueberry.... they all go great with either Cap NY Cheesecake or TFA Cheesecake graham. Haven't really tried raspberry or blackberry but there's a lot of recipes for those out there.

If you ever order from Nic River pick up some Purilum Graham Crust and NY Cheesecake. They are delicious. More flavorful and authentic than any other cheesecake I've tried, and they're especially good with Shisha Strawberry or TFA Strawberry Ripe. Cap Sweet Strawberry just tastes weird to me in a cheesecake recipe.

Last edited:

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I agree, banana, strawberry, blueberry.... they all go great with either Cap NY Cheesecake or TFA Cheesecake graham. Haven't really tried raspberry or blackberry but there's a lot of recipes for those out there.

If you ever order from Nic River pick up some Purilum Graham Crust and NY Cheesecake. They are delicious. More flavorful and authentic than any other cheesecake I've tried, and they're especially good with Shisha Strawberry or TFA Strawberry Ripe. Cap Sweet Strawberry just tastes weird to me in a cheesecake recipe.
I actually have the Purilum Cheesecake w/ graham crust... Haven't mixed any of the Purilums yet though.

Anything with berry in the name will always go well with a cheesecake but I've also had some success with some oddball flavors like lemon and TPA Fruit Circles

EarnestAccord

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Speaking towards CAP NY Cheesecake V2 here and leaving out from some of the more "enhancing type flavors" like TFA Cheesecake GC, INWA Bisquit & a handful of creams, I've tried:
FA Straw
CAP Swt Strw
INWA Shisha Strw
TFA Strw Ripe
FA Bilberry
TFA BB Extra
FW BB
TFA DX Butterscotch
TFA DX Graham Cracker
FA Lemon Sicily
CAP Blackberry
INWA Raspberry
FA Raspberry
INWA Cheramoya
FA Fuji

Hands down the best combonation was/is INWA Shisha Strawberry & TFA DX Graham Cracker(regular probably too). Something synergistic is hapening with those two.
Hope that helps.

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like it with raspberry, particularly a mixture of FA, TFA & INW.
My Raspberry Cheesecake recipe is my favorite cheesecake vape.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Really this question just begets another question; what brand of Cheesecake?
LA Cheesecake is more "picky" about partners as is CAP NY Cheesecake.
Using smaller amounts helps a bit with these though.
TFA Cheesecake Graham is more tolerant and can be used with most anything IMO.
TFA Cheesecake is just plain nasty.

Fruits work with it but I wasn't really impressed much.
I tend to agree with Mark above, although I've taken a better liking to adding Vanilla & Cream.

Never could get a realistic "Cheesecake" taste from any of them.
Much like the Yogurts are not quite right either, for me anyway.

Blueberry cheesecake is what I keep thinking about trying; my plan is to use TFA Cheesecake Graham+Lorann's Cream Cheese Icing (and I'll probably throw in some touches of DX Bavarian and CAP's sweet cream), and TFA blueberry extra with just smidges of TFA Blueberry Wild, and INW Shisha Bilberry -- the extra blueberry touches mainly because Blueberry Extra is kinda weak-ish, and always goes muted if you use more than 7%-8%. And the shisha bilberry tastes more like cooked or baked blueberries than fresh.

Andria

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hands down the best combonation was/is INWA Shisha Strawberry & TFA DX Graham Cracker(regular probably too)

What's your ratio of SB to Graham Cracker?
I've tried both CAP NY Cheesecake and TFA Cheesecake Graham but wasn't very impressed, they were just OK.
But maybe I was using too much or too little IDK.
The INW Biscuit likes the Shisha Strawberry too IMO.

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Other than the obvious, in my experience, NY cheesecake CAP mutes flavors. I have to adjust the main flavors accordingly.

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
some simple ones i whipped up last time i mixed.
I fucking loved the lemon one.

Lemon Cheesecake

CAP New York Cheesecake 2.5%
FW Natural Lemonade 1.25%
CAP French Vanilla 1.25%

Cherry Cheesecake
FW Wild Cherry 1.25%
CAP French Vanilla 1.25%

Blueberry Cheesecake
FW Blueberry 1.25%
CAP French Vanilla 1.25%

Last edited:

EarnestAccord

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What's your ratio of SB to Graham Cracker?
I've tried both CAP NY Cheesecake and TFA Cheesecake Graham but wasn't very impressed, they were just OK.
But maybe I was using too much or too little IDK.
The INW Biscuit likes the Shisha Strawberry too IMO.
Oh sorry, I was speaking of those two seperately in a cheesecake... though that might be good. I'll second the Shish Strw & Biscuit combo. I've taken NotCharlesManson's SSCB and subbed out his TFA Straw Ripe for shisha and I much perfer it.

VU Sponsors