Become a Patron!

Best Battery for Vaping?

albertjohn1813

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
i am seeking most important part electronic cigarette Battery. any one Suggestion me which i am used , longer time battery...

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Depends on your mod. What mod u using? If it's regulated what wattage do u vape at. If it's a mech is it single series or parallel and what resistance to u build too

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

A_Lewis

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well I can't speak to what's the best battery, but the Sony VTC5's I've been using have performed very well in my Poldiacs. I'm quite satisfied with them.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The ones on Mooch's list

image-jpeg.600623

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vtc5a is my new favorite cell. Seems like other pushes more voltage under load than my previous favorites (vtc4, 25r, hb2/4/6).

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

IMFire3605

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
i am seeking most important part electronic cigarette Battery. any one Suggestion me which i am used , longer time battery...

That is a general and subjective question, and is hard to actually narrow down to as lacking some valuable variables (type of mod being used (regulated, unregulated, mechanical), what tank/atomizer you are using, what wattage (regulated) or resistance/ohms you run at (unregulated/mechanical). Once you answer those, have a look here and read it carefully, I answer a lot of questions you will run into, as well as break down batteries by their usages and it will help you narrow down which battery will work best for your application.

Link ---> http://www.vapingunderground.com/th...ons-battery-tables-by-application-use.272640/

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Are there any good batteries that are above 30 amp max discharge? For use with 0.15ohms at 150w

Short answser is NO, there are no 30A batteries currently on the market, nor do we expect to see any in the near future!"

However, If you are using a mechanical mod at 0.15ohms you wont be vaping at 150W. At full charge on a mech you will be drawing 28A and running at around 117W. While I dont really recommend running that close to the CDR of your battery you would still be under the 30A.

I dont know of any single cell regulated mods that claim to be capable of 150W, so if you are using a regulated mod then you will only really be drawing 75W per cell, which after factoring in efficiency of the mod you should be around 26A at cutoff.

Bradthevapingjunkie1

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was rather uneducated about batteries at the time of this post I have since then been educated lmao now I realize how stupid this question was lol

VU Sponsors