Become a Patron!

Best battery charger

GtownGeorge

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I did a search and couldn't find anything that helps. I have the 'free' 510 charger that come with the batteries. You know the ones that keep you guessing if your battery is charging. I keep the connections clean etc.and I typically use the wall outlet vs computer or car. Is there an upgraded charger that works better? Thanks

fratervapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Is there not a charge indicator light on your charger?
There are high quality multichemistry chargers out there but I don't know of any vapers that use them. They are most common in the RC hobbies.

ChappyOfOz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I did a search and couldn't find anything that helps. I have the 'free' 510 charger that come with the batteries. You know the ones that keep you guessing if your battery is charging. I keep the connections clean etc.and I typically use the wall outlet vs computer or car. Is there an upgraded charger that works better? Thanks

I went around the local vape shops here to see what they offered. Found something I liked and got it on eBay for a fraction of the price. Here is a link to what I use.
http://www.amazon.com/D4-Rechargeable-Batteries-EdisonBright-converters/dp/B00L10CO7U

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I would look at an Xtar charger. I have the 4 bay one and it is rock solid, digital, and can charge multiple chemistry batteries.

GtownGeorge

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks for the suggestions but they don't appear to work with a 510 connection battery. I am looking for a better charger than the free ones supplied with the ego batteries.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There aren't many out there. The Ego/510 battery charge adapter I had used an led, red when charging and green when charged.

GtownGeorge

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
All 3 of the chargers I have use the red/green LED. One stays red all the time but does charge the battery, one does go to orange (combo red/green) when the battery is charged and one just didn't work. I did some looking around on the net and they all appear to be the same, I guess I'll just buy the more expensive and hope it works like it's supposed to.

VU Sponsors