Become a Patron!

Beginning of the end for Canadian vapers

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I swear any politician who says "In the interests of the public" should just be shot on sight.
Death seems a bit extreme. I'm forgiving person. I'd settle for tarred, feathered, and ridden out of town on a rail.

tar-feathers.jpg

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Damn... talk about from cradle to grave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Damn... talk about from cradle to grave

Its NOT free healthcare. I've paid taxes all my life, but they wont cover a medication I need to stay alive. $500 a month.

If I was a Syrian Immigrant, a "Native Canadian" or a federal serving inmate, they would cover it then.

Just discovered that nicorettes has a new product. An inhaler. You can use it to inhale Nicotine vapor. Menthol. A weeks worth is about $50. Inhale nic vapor?? Why has nobody thought of this before?? What a great........ Wait a second.....

Probably a coincidence that Johnston & Johnston have been lobbying the politicos about this new bill for a year.

Last edited:

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I swear any politician who says "In the interests of the public" should just be shot on sight.

I found a crew of politicos in the building I live in, knocking on doors, and campaigning. I politely ask who had let them in, and informed them that unless they could name who let them in, they would have to leave. They started squawking, so I told them, sorry, but child molesters and politicians are not allowed in this building.

They went mental. I told them that of the 2, politicians were the worst. A child molester might molest a few children, but you political bastards fuck ALL our children. I literally took him out the front door with him up on his tippytoes, by his ear.

One of these days, I might stop being so tactful and diplomatic.

Last edited:

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Its NOT free healthcare. I've paid taxes all my life, but they wont cover a medication I need to stay alive. $500 a month.

If I was a Syrian Immigrant, a "Native Canadian" of a federal serving inmate, they would cover it then.

Just discovered that nicorettes has a new product. An inhaler. You can use it to inhale Nicotine vapor. Menthol. A weeks worth is about $50. Inhale nic vapor?? Why has nobody thought of this before?? What a great........ Wait a second.....

Probably a coincidence that Johnston & Johnston have been lobbying the politicos about this new bill for a year.
+1
It's all about those rich folks, "earning" even more money! Having their hands in influencing big banks, Wall Street, political people, including influencing who's the president of the USA. Take a look at the Zeitgeist movies. They all make sense!

VU Sponsors