Become a Patron!

MF_Vape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years

This is the third and final part of my mini series on starter kits for new vapers and I review the Switz2 kit purchased from Totally Wicked in the UK. As previously mentioned in my previous two videos I sourced these kits in the hope I would find a decent set up to recommend to anyone wishing to transition from smoking to vaping. This device has two sections - a tank and a separate battery. It comes with two 1.5ohm coils and also two 10ml bottles of mixed fruit eliquid, all for £25. It all seems to be a real good deal but how does this kit perform? Press play to find out....

Specs:
800mah internal battery
1.8ml capacity tank
1.5ohm atomiser coil x 2
59g in weight
16.5mm x 136mm
Dual circuit protection
10 second cut-off
USB chargeable
Plug and Play design

I hope you enjoy the review and appreciate you watching. All of my products I review have been purchased by myself and I will always give an honest, impartial view.

If you'd like to receive notifications of new content please give it a 'thumbs up' and hit the subscribe button. I really appreciate your support.

All opinions are my own and would always suggest watching a number of different videos before making a decision to buy a product.

I would also advise that you have a good understanding of Ohm's Law and battery safety before you start using battery mods and tanks.

Check out my new website:
https://www.mfvape.co.uk/

You can follow me on social media:

Instagram: @MF_Vape
Twitter: @forber_mike

Thanks for watching

Mike (MF Vape)

VU Sponsors