Become a Patron!

Beacon from Beyond Vape.

Jgoss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just got this in the mail today. The Beacon from Beyond Vape. This is a great little telescoping mod, and I'm so glad I bought it. It's light weight, but still solid feeling. The contacts are nice and the finish is flawless. The switch is smooth as silk right out of the box. This thing is also well priced at 65 dollars. The Kayfun, micro kit, custom top cap, and drip tip are all from fasttech. So, all in all, I have less than a hundred bucks in the whole set up. beacon.jpg

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks great! I haven't bought anything from Beyond Vape (at least as of yet!) but have been following their approach with interest. Authentic mods at affordable prices = winning strategy. All the reviews I've seen of the Beacon and the Sage have been very positive.

One question that I haven't seen addressed in a review: does the Beacon need to be locked to stand up without firing, or is the button stiff enough to prevent it from firing under its own weight + something like a Kayfun?

Jgoss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The button is stiff enough to hold up the mod even with a full Kayfun 3.1 and that's the heftiest thing I own. It is still a comfortable press though.

Ellipsis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
for a tube, thats a sexy beast you have there. treat it nice and it should reciprocate...:)
been toying with the idea of picking up a silo from beyond vape, (takes the aspire bvc)...

VU Sponsors