Become a Patron!

Be Thankful

Bill TattooVape.com

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
https://www.tattoovape.com/be-thankful/

sunrise.jpg

What a beautiful Michigan Day! Cloudy and cool, just the way I like it. I just want to give thanks to the powers of the world for all that it has given me. I see too much negativity in around me and I believe that people forget to look at all the good that they have around them.

My stomach is full, I have a roof over my head, friends and family that love me that are are my beloved. There is opportunity for me to do good for those around me, which is my true passion. There is opportunity to make money while helping save lives. My health is ok. I can see, I can hear, I can speak, I have freedom to complain when I want and not be imprisoned for it. I have access to facebook, instagram, twitter, etc….

My life is far from perfect, but I have the opportunity to make it what I want. I choose to not look outward to see who is at fault for my failures. Instead, I look inward to see what I can do in the future and learn from these valuable life lessons.

My friends, I hope you can take a moment in your lives to look inward and be thankful. Because for all the bad that there is in the world, in our lives, there is a million times more good.

VU Sponsors