Become a Patron!

BCF 15% off

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just passing it on MEMORIAL2017 15% off this weekend.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hmm... I hate Memorial Day... great sales, and it's BEFORE payday. :headbang: I might need to whip out the credit card. Gotta get some tobacco flavors and start trying to make something my Camel-smoking son might like.

Andria

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I feel your pain. I don't need much from BCF but the 18% at eciggity is another story..do I really need another mod...:sad:.

Hmm... I hate Memorial Day... great sales, and it's BEFORE payday.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, I decided 15% was too good to pass up, since I do need to get those tobacco flavors and start mixing, tobacco flavors always need a long steep. so I ordered this:

tab. for Camel-INW
Dromedary (S'Camel) TDM-INW
Desert Ship Blend-FA
Turkish Blended-HS

All of them seem to be somewhat appropriate for someone who enjoys Camel cigarettes, so it'll just be a matter of finding out which flavor suits him best, or maybe a blend.

Thx for the tip on the sale, AG!! :hug:

Andria

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just got an order from them the other day.
My impeccable timing strikes again:rolleyes:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Can anyone point me to appropriate threads to ask some questions about starting and/or max percentages for those flavors? I never have much luck with the search feature in this software.

Andria

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Sorry no help from me. I mostly do Rocket Puppy's RY4 and two dark ugly dipped cigars I came up with.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Can anyone point me to appropriate threads to ask some questions about starting and/or max percentages for those flavors? I never have much luck with the search feature in this software.

Andria

Back in 2014 I made a mix with 3% INW (TDM) S'Camel and 2% INW DNB. Tasted like smoking a stinkie to me.

tab. for Camel-INW starting % suggestion can be found at http://e-aromashop.com/e-flavour-tab-for-canel-10-ml-p-68.html

Ron
---
"The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you."- B. B. King

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Back in 2014 I made a mix with 3% INW (TDM) S'Camel and 2% INW DNB. Tasted like smoking a stinkie to me.

tab. for Camel-INW starting % suggestion can be found at http://e-aromashop.com/e-flavour-tab-for-canel-10-ml-p-68.html

Ron
---
"The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you."- B. B. King

Ok cool; I've got som DNB -- I didn't get it till I was already wayyyyyyyyy off cigarettes, so I thought it smelled pretty funky, and never used it -- but now it may come in handy. I've got some Virginia tobacco absolute too. And I also have some Bitter Wizard, which I used to excellent effect with the one and only "cigaretteish" mix I've ever made -- right around the time I figured out how to make my own Virginia flavor, I got totally fed up and done with any cigarette kind of flavor. :giggle:

I guess I'll have to do a search for the other 2, maybe "FA tobacco", "hangsen tobacco", etc.

Andria

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ok cool; I've got som DNB -- I didn't get it till I was already wayyyyyyyyy off cigarettes, so I thought it smelled pretty funky, and never used it -- but now it may come in handy. I've got some Virginia tobacco absolute too. And I also have some Bitter Wizard, which I used to excellent effect with the one and only "cigaretteish" mix I've ever made -- right around the time I figured out how to make my own Virginia flavor, I got totally fed up and done with any cigarette kind of flavor. :giggle:

I guess I'll have to do a search for the other 2, maybe "FA tobacco", "hangsen tobacco", etc.

Andria
Bull City has both.
http://www.bullcityflavors.com/desert-ship-blend-fa/
http://www.bullcityflavors.com/turkish-blended-hs/
If these are what you're looking for. BCF is based in NC so it should get to you quickly.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Bull City has both.
http://www.bullcityflavors.com/desert-ship-blend-fa/
http://www.bullcityflavors.com/turkish-blended-hs/
If these are what you're looking for. BCF is based in NC so it should get to you quickly.

Yeah I ordered them. What I'm seeking now is some idea about *using* them. This is what I've arrived at, both from here, and a couple of links I looked up online:

INW - tab. for Camel
3% w/ (up to 4%)
1% DNB,
1% TA

INW - Dromedary (S'Camel)
3% w/
1% DNB,
.5% Bitter Wizard

FA - Desert Ship Blend
1% w/ (up to 2%)
1% DNB,
1% TA,
.5% Bitter Wizard

HS - Turkish Blended
3% w/ (up to 5%)
1% DNB,
1% TA

The tobacco absolute is INW's Virginia variety -- I've used it in other recipes, and it's not bad; definitely gives the smoky essence, but it's mild, not "in your face" when used at 1% or so. So a couple of those, I'll try with TA, and a couple with Bitter Wizard, and use DNB for all, since he's coming off smoking. Probably mix at 70PG/30VG, 6mg. Just noticed, actually the FA Desert Ship is using both TA and Bitter Wizard, mainly because I'm only going to use 1% of it, at least to start and try out. We'll see how these 4 hit him.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
All those recipes sound good @AndriaD. Hopefully you can get your son off the nasties!

Well he's more than willing, actually quite eager, but I want to make it as easy for him as possible, and I know from my own experience that if your starting-out vape is similar to what you smoked, but better because no stink on your hands or person, and none of that bitter burnt funk, it's very easy indeed. If he needs more TH, I've also got Flash, but my recollection is that Camel cigs have a pretty soft throat hit, so he may not need that. That was one reason I didn't care for them myself; my VA Slims ultra-lights had more TH than his full-flavor Camels!

I don't think he's quite as picky about flavor as I always was, so any of these may suit; we'll just see which he likes better; the top 2, I may try some kind of blend.

Andria

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
cant pass up a good deal grabbed me a few I have yet to try yet both the new FA orange flavors and the key lime, super concentrate peach Inawera vanilla cream and the capella fuji apple

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
cant pass up a good deal grabbed me a few I have yet to try yet both the new FA orange flavors and the key lime, super concentrate peach Inawera vanilla cream and the capella fuji apple

You do know that as a supporter you can get 12% off anytime using the special code you can get here: Bull City Flavors VU Supporter Code

I couldn't resist this either though, lol

Finally tried shisha strawberry and got a few others I'd been meaning to try out

VU Sponsors