Become a Patron!

battery

hi all i have a devilkin 225w but the screen keeps flashing at me the batteries are charging mmmm not even plugged in and i just cannot switch of the thing done the batteries in and out thing were do i go now

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Warranty? If you have one.

And as a general rule to only charge removable batteries in the mod as a last resort.
In mod charging is likely to eventually cause problems such as you have.
Only possible fix I can think of is to try different batteries.
Sorry that I do not have any good news for ya.

And welcome to VU.

Edit.
Just checked and it is a Smok device.
I also recommend avoiding Smok devices.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I vape with low powered ancient stuff, single cell mods mostly.
However I have heard that the Minikin is good.
I am sure that others more current on the higher powered vapes will offer advise.

Creature0069

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm currently enjoying the Wismec RX gen 3 dual. 200w and probably one of the smallest dual 18650 mods available. Right around $45.

Edit to add it can fit up to a 30mm diameter tank or atty as well.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Try removing the batteries and holding the Fire Button down for 10 seconds is a suggestion. I have no idea why someone is ASSuming you charged your batteries in the MOD since you never said you did, but someone who uses Low Powered Ancient garbage won't have any valuable input on New Higher Powered Devices.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey. I’m kinda new and I have an Aegis Solo and I love it. Thoroughly reliable and looks good. The kit is like $40-50 ish. You can look it up.
Welcome and good luck! :)

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Im using Aegis Legend. It's damn near indestructible. Its supposed to be water proof, but I don't trust that completely. Drop proof up to 2 meters. (again, not something I would recommend, but less than 3 feet is no problem)

Dbreezy187

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hi all i have a devilkin 225w but the screen keeps flashing at me the batteries are charging mmmm not even plugged in and i just cannot switch of the thing done the batteries in and out thing were do i go now
Have you checked it's checked the charging port and battery connections to ensure everything is free of debris/liquid? Have you had a major juice leak or have a leaking atty?

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have you ever plugged a charging source into the USB port on The mod at all?

VU Sponsors