Become a Patron!

Battery Suppliers, question for you.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I was going to post in Battery Junkies, but I would like for battery suppliers to be able to respond to this.

I've been reading threads here and there that are mentioning the limitations of vape shop employees/owners in discussing safety measures with customers and their new vape gear purchases. Fuck you FDA

The most recent one I read mentioned not being able to share about battery safety and how-to's, which led me to this...

What if battery suppliers started including information with the batteries they sell, to shops, directly to consumers, etc? Instructions, or basic info on using single batts, dual batts, marrying batteries, how to carry/store batteries, etc... These leaflets, or even a small strip of copy paper with that basic info to be included with any batteries sold, and deemed as "part of the battery"? I hope I'm saying this correctly. It just really distresses me how hard they're coming down on vapers, the damage they could be causing, and for the future vapers that won't know where else to turn, that even that small bit of information included as "part of the sale", could potentially keep them a tad safer, and the vendors out of trouble.

I'm fortunate enough to know where to turn when I have questions. Not all future vapers will know where to go, hell not all vapers even know this forum, or the battery gurus that we're all so familiar with.

I personally welcome any suppliers of batteries to respond to this thread, because, unfortunately, I don't know all of you, but will tag the ones I do. If I'm wishful thinking, just tell me so. I'm just super irritated with this FDA stuff, as are most of us.

@Jon@LiionWholesale @VaporDNA @101vape and to the ones that aren't members here, SIGN UP.

Thanks for reading!

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
i love this idea!!
it would be great for a new vapor that does not know anyone to know where and how to get all the safety info they need.
from married pairs and sets, ohms law, to general battery safety.

Often times we forget as vets, what it was like when we first quit. You get that frantic, rush because you're having a nicfit, something either isn't working right or its not safe; and, all you want is nic. So you hit the button, or fire your mech and ..... relief.

we know what we are doing is safe as vets here, but the new people that don't know need answers. Either they need answers or a source they know they can trust without feeling embarrassed, belittled or feel like they are in the way.

Last edited:

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The most recent one I read mentioned not being able to share about battery safety and how-to's, which led me to this...
There's some boneheaded stuff in these regs but that has to be near the top.

VU Sponsors