Become a Patron!

Battery recommendation for maxo zenith?

twan013

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Ok so first off, I'm not exactly sure where this should go so please forgive me.

I'm getting an ijoy maxo zenith here pretty soon and I hate to admit that I'm not sure what the best batteries would be. It seems that the vast majority of vapers opt for Sony vtc5 or whatever the current version is regardless of mod used. I've looked into mooch's charts and read a crap ton of folks asking him my exact question (but with different mods) but never found anything about a triple battery mod running upwards of 300w.

I've obviously done the research, but it still just doesn't make sense to me. Would a 30 amp battery actually give more power than a 25 amp in my situation, since I think the max output of the zenith is 50a?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I recommend that you stick with genuine Sony, LG or Samsung batteries. I would not worry what the mod is capable of, it depends on your build and I don't think you'll be hitting at 300W. I use Sony VTC5A, a solid 25A all around good choice.
Many members of the Forum use and recommend Liion Wholesale for our batteries, a trusted and honest vendor.
https://liionwholesale.com/

VU Sponsors