Become a Patron!
Hi, I have a Sigelei Kaos Spectrum that has two MXJO IMR 18650 3000mAh 3.7V 35A batteries. I can't use the mod because it says, "The battery is imbalance". Then the two voltage signs on the right start blinking. One battery has 3.39 V and the other has 4.29 V. I am new to vaping and confused, how should I proceed with spending the least amount of money? Thank you for your help.

PS: My battery percentage also jumps randomly when I unplug it. It could be at 76% when plugged in, then 74% right when I unplug it. The battery percentage also doesn't go above 75%-76%

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Have you tried different batteries in the mod?

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What charger are you using?

If you are using inbuilt charging, as the batteries are so far apart it may not work. 4.29V is over charged too. I'm not familiar with the particular mod, but I always use an external charger if I can remove the batteries. Some mods do balance charge well, others do not.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Umm per Battery Mooch that 35A MXJO is at most a 20 amp battery and at worst a 15 amp battery.

Worst comes to worst you could charge each battery individually in a single battery mod.

But I strongly recommend an external charger.
MOST dual battery mods do not evenly charge the batteries in them.

VU Sponsors