Become a Patron!

Battery Help

Does anyone know where I can find the specs on the unregulated series box mod that has "The Outlaw" on it along with a rather western looking fella' holding two revolvers? I cannot seem to find any information on it and I have only seen it for sale on eBay. I know that it takes 18650s but I have no clue what specs the batteries should have in order to perform the way intended. Isn't 18650 just the physical size? What mAh and other parameters should be considered when purchasing batteries for an unregulated set up? Personally I use an vV/vW APV for my RDA and sub-ohm tank but I am posting this for a friend who "wants to chuck huge wicked super rad clouds broooo" and I do not want him to blow himself to smithereens. He bought it from craigslist after seeing the same one in a vape shop. Can someone please make a battery recommendation? He will most likely be using coils with a resistance .25-.75 ohms. Are these style boxes rated at a certain wattage or is the wattage/voltage completely dependent on the batteries. I know that I asked many-a-question, but any help at all will be greatly appreciated.
This one: $_57.JPG$_57.JPG

phatdaddynxn

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rule of thumb in my house is to not use an unregulated box with a coil under.2 ohm. Battery wise I recommend he4 high drain batts 2500mah or vtc5.

VU Sponsors