Become a Patron!

Battery compatibility ? ?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Type that battery into Google into and type mooch behind it. That will give you the true rating of that battery. Mooch is the guy that tests all the batteries for vapers to use. Without knowing the true rating of that battery Noone can tell you if it's safe. But being in a mechanical mod probably not. I'd stick with Sony, Samsung,LG, sayno, molicel's,. Reputable vendors as well. No ordering batteries from China. Not worth saving a dollar on the heartbeat of the Vape. Battery is everything in a mech mod.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Type that battery into Google into and type mooch behind it. That will give you the true rating of that battery. Mooch is the guy that tests all the batteries for vapers to use. Without knowing the true rating of that battery Noone can tell you if it's safe. But being in a mechanical mod probably not. I'd stick with Sony, Samsung,LG, sayno, molicel's,. Reputable vendors as well. No ordering batteries from China. Not worth saving a dollar on the heartbeat of the Vape. Battery is everything in a mech mod.
And buying original cells is often cheaper than buying the rewarps

VU Sponsors