Bans

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Polargirl,

Your message (Polargirl) contains inappropriate content:
Polargirl
Please do not discuss content of this nature on our site. This does not follow our rules. Your message may have been removed or altered.

Your account's access may be limited based on these actions. Please keep this in mind when posting or using our site.

You have been given 1 warning point for this infraction. The warning point will remain on your account for 3 months. Your account will be placed in a temporary ban if you reach or exceed 10 warning points.

----------------------------

Hey f1r3b1rd!

If you don't like the fact that I call out white knighting for fraudulent manufacturers and this bigoted website that shills for them, just fucking ban me already rather than pretend this bullshit is about profile violations when I said nothing different in my reply to the person who initially posted on my profile.

I'll spare you the fucking effort of manufacturing the other nine points if you just want to ban me now. Otherwise, we can go through what you are going to see as "SJW" motions until that time if you prefer to wait for your pretext.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Oh, I get it now! :idea:
Your whole point of being in this forum is to see how far you can push and how long it takes you to get banned??????

upload_2017-11-26_1-22-48.png

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
f284cd1e65f279b000e5ecb30e4f288a--spank-me-submissive.jpg

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you for _____, ______, _______ how this site works.

I got another warning and my post edited for thanking someone for _____ ____ ___ splaining how the site works as a violation of Rule #2. Boy you people are backwards. Calling out bigotry is bigotry itself? Sounds like the Republican "no, you are" strategy. How many points do I have now?

Bigotry and corruption closely correlate which is why I will keep calling out both.

Last edited by a moderator:

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Moderators silencing resentment about ___________ plaining? I'm not going to be silent about this. I guess I have seven more times to call out this bullshit before you ban me?

Last edited by a moderator:

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Polargirl,

Your message (Polargirl) contains inappropriate content:
Polargirl
Please do not discuss content of this nature on our site. This does not follow our rules. Your message may have been removed or altered.

Your account's access may be limited based on these actions. Please keep this in mind when posting or using our site.

You have been given 1 warning point for this infraction. The warning point will remain on your account for 3 months. Your account will be placed in a temporary ban if you reach or exceed 10 warning points.

----------------------------

Hey f1r3b1rd!

If you don't like the fact that I call out white knighting for fraudulent manufacturers and this bigoted website that shills for them, just fucking ban me already rather than pretend this bullshit is about profile violations when I said nothing different in my reply to the person who initially posted on my profile.

I'll spare you the fucking effort of manufacturing the other nine points if you just want to ban me now. Otherwise, we can go through what you are going to see as "SJW" motions until that time if you prefer to wait for your pretext.

Copying and posting private messages?

In addition to trying to disrupt the forum in general on a daily basis?

Going out of your way to insult members and mods?

Wanna be banned just to feel special?

Happy to help with another few points:D

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Moderators silencing resentment about white hetero cis plaining? I'm not going to be silent about this. I guess I have seven more times to call out this bullshit before you ban me?

It doesn't matter how many times you claim a cat is a dog. No amount of calling it out, will make it true. Your delusions of grandeur are your own.

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Copying and posting private messages?

In addition to trying to disrupt the forum in general on a daily basis?

Going out of your way to insult members and mods?

Wanna be banned just to feel special?

Happy to help with another few points:D

No, I am not trying to get banned nor need to feel special. It is just I call out bullshit when I see it and am indifferent to whether or not I do get banned.

Thank you for white hetero cis splaining my motives to me anyway.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
No, I am not trying to get banned nor need to feel special. It is just I call out bullshit when I see it and am indifferent to whether or not I do get banned.

I have read a lot of your posts and correct me if i'm wrong here.

You are a female.
You have a husband.
aren't you "hetero cis splaining" in each and every post?

Or has "Female" and "Husband" changed meanings in the libosphere in the last few weeks?
Because for real every day words change, weird shit becomes racist.
I can't even enjoy white milk or use the OK symbol anymore. Green frogs are out... all kinds of goofy ass rules.

Last edited:

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

You are a female.
You have a husband.

Or has "Female" and "Husband" changed meanings in the libposphere in the last few weeks?
I can't even enjoy white milk or use the OK symbol anymore. Green frogs are out... all kinds of goofy ass rules.

I guess that depends on who you ask on this site. Between Lucy who thinks I am transgender and Peg who thinks the world is so into her that I must be a dude who did all this just to catfish her. Lol.

The reason I keep bringing up white hetero cis splaining is because I did mention that once about the site in general not about me and was told that violates rule #2. That is the first time anywhere in even the fundie world in which expressing it is bigoted.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer

Then help us understand why you are such an ignorant, disruptive and all around LGBTWXTV (sorry, I am an old Hetro dude that can't keep up with this stuff) activist or hater that spends so much time on a keyboard just to prove your advanced state of ignorance, sexual self-loathing or any other phobias that I don't even have a concept for that you spend so much time here disrupting what would be a happy and healthy forum without you being involved in it?

Are you really this desperate for any and all forms of attention?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

You are a female.
You have a husband.

Or has "Female" and "Husband" changed meanings in the libosphere in the last few weeks?
1464504320775.png

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
hetero cis splaining
wtf does this phrase even mean? seriously i am clueless, i googled it and found a definition of cisgender which i am not even sure why we need a term for that, but whatever, people love to add new words to the dictionary, it keeps merriam webster in business.
but what is hetero cis splaning

i mean the term cisgender to me almost implies hetero, im so fucking cluelss with all these terms
what the hell does this phrase actually mean

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
wtf does this phrase even mean? seriously i am clueless, i googled it and found a definition of cisgender which i am not even sure why we need a term for that, but whatever, people love to add new words to the dictionary, it keeps merriam webster in business.

i mean the term cisgender to me almost implies hetero, im so fucking cluelss with all these terms
I have no clue what it means and have made a point not to learn.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I think it's an anitifa dog whistle??????????

But, I dunno.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I thought it was a typo the first time I saw it, but everyone seems hell bent on receiving some kind of label these days, so I guess they got one.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

A Glossary of Social Justice Warrior Terminology

VU Sponsors