Become a Patron!

Banned for asking many questions about DYI Ejuice

VapingCuban

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was a nubie to vaping and found ECF. Everything was good for about 2 weeks until suddenly I got banned for what they claim I was vendor that did not register as a vendor. Ive never had a B&B shop nor tried to sell anything on ECF. The message I got was that it was a lifetime ban from the forum. I tried emailing them to fight it but not even a return message. There a bunch of douche bags imo. That forum won't be lasting long that's a given. Fuck them!

MoFo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hear you bro! they dont want us learning from them maybe ..lets stay under ground i know is dark but the Platoon here bring a bright LIGHT !! :D

Shit... I thought you said Lite-brite...

091027_litebrite.jpg

KnurledNut

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VapingCuban...I'd be more than happy to help you out with any DIY e-liquid questions. Just send me message with your ?????.

ECF banned me too. As far as I'm concerned they can kiss me where the sun don't shine.

cigarbabe

Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VapingCuban...I'd be more than happy to help you out with any DIY e-liquid questions. Just send me message with your ?????.

ECF banned me too. As far as I'm concerned they can kiss me where the sun don't shine.

Very nice of you to offer some help with DIY KnurledNut!
I had to ask.......Might that be your ass or is is there another place I don't know about? lol
Just kidding!
C.B.

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I feel so left out ! I wish some forum would ban me for LIFE , call me dirty names ,swear at me, and ask me to turn in all my vape gear by sundown .

j1969n

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ahh hell don't be offended by there ban as I got banned as well because I posted a picture of the mod I made and was asked if I would be selling them or if it was a one off. I replied that I would be willing to sell a few as I had no clue that what I made anyone would want, so they banned me because they said I was a supplier. LOL, had been vaping a month and designed my own mod because the tube mod I bought from madvapes was a piece of shit. I am glad they banned me as anyone who tries to restrict opinions of people and push garbage to their members because they have a few,select vendors that they blow don't need me. VU4LIFE

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
or VC could just ask all kinds of questions in the diy section here and have even more fun and friends.. hmm...:rolleyes:

*giggles.. it's always better to ask, than to sit on the side lines and never know why on anything..
hate to hear you had a bad experience.. but welcome to VU:)

Glow'sDementia

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi! I actually thought i was the only one. I had been part of the forum since i started vaping more or less 3 yrs and the first time i asked about where and what to buy what i got was a "warning" then later i asked if they where vendors that shipped to my neck of the woods (i live in Puerto Rico) and i got banned. No reason, no nothing.. just banned..

VU Sponsors